“Great location, very comfortable, excellent value.”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Area
Picnic Area
Beach
Living Area view2
Grilling Area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Travellin...
Montgomery, Alabama
“Great location, very comfortable, excellent value.”
Reviewed 8 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

The location and value were great. We were a 45 second walk from the beach and the place was comfortably furnished and very clean. The TV has the very basic cable; which includes kids channels so they could find something to watch. There is a good restaurant just 150 yards down the beach which we ate at one evening and plenty of access to other restaurants without driving into crowded Destin. We were there over Labor Day weekend and the beach, while dense with people was not overly crowded. Both days we had waterfront seating. Overall a good value, not waterfront or a direct water facing view, but the next best thing and a good value.
Two notes, first, while this rental does not have WiFi, we were able to piggy back off another signal so that was not really an issue. Second, there is no DVD player connected to the big TV in the family room, although there are two in the Master BR, neither had the cords to connect down in the family room, plan accordingly.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Proximity to the beach
Liked least: I had to put the blinds in both the family room and master bedroom back on their mounts before we could use them. It seemed like they were taken down for cleaning then never properly put back into place.
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Georgia

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Memphis
Reviewed 13 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing