Staybridge Suites Gulf Shores
US$112
US$103
US$134
Courtyard Gulf Shores Craft Farms(Gulf Shores)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$139
Courtyard
Hampton Inn Gulf Shores(Gulf Shores)(Great Value!)
US$165
Hampton.com
Best Western On The Beach(Gulf Shores)(Great Value!)
US$292
US$243
BestWestern.com
Kiva Dunes Resort(Gulf Shores)
Sanibel Gulf Shores(Gulf Shores)
Seacrest(Gulf Shores)
Shoreline Towers(Gulf Shores)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfree dinnerbedroom suitefront desksoup and saladwine and beera pet friendly hotelsmall kitchendog treatssitting areadog parkwonderful hotelbreakfast bareach eveningallow petsbasketball courtevery morninglaundry room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Very clean. Breakfast was great. Service was excellent. Will definitely stay again!I highly recommend.we stayed in one bedroom suite which was plenty of room for my family. Pets are welcome so I was surprised the place did not smell. It was very clean and I now know I can bring My own pups next time.

• Stayed: August 2014
4  Thank jenmay286
Reviewed 13 August 2014

I took my husband here for a 3 night birthday weekend celebration. While we paid more than we probably would have if we'd booked earlier, I still felt like it was worth it. The room had plenty of space and it was great having the kitchen area. This place would be great for an extended stay. We probably had 10 cups of coffee each since it was available in the lobby 24/7 and it was so good! Breakfast was great too. It was an actual breakfast! The room was clean, the area was quiet, no complaints. You're a short drive to the beach and there are lots of places to pick up incidentals and more on the way.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank gubik
Reviewed 2 July 2014

We stayed for 5 nights paying almost 200.00/night through Priceline.com. When we arrived we found a 12" adult toy from the previous occupants stored in the kitchen cabinet. We had our children staying with us that could have stumbled upon this but luckily my husband found it while putting food in the cabinet. The hotel stated that because we booked through Priceline they couldn't offer any discount in our room rate for the inconvenience. They sent a house keeper who was too short to clean the cabinet so my husband had to clean the cabinet himself and then we were offered a 10.00 coupon for their "pantry". Talk about an insult. Priceline stated they would refund money back but were unable as the hotel declined the reimbursement. After talking to management they stated, "the hotel doesn't work that way." Absolutely ridiculous customer service for the money we spent to stay in a suite. It's a shame they don't value their customers or the standards of their rooms.

• Stayed: June 2014
32  Thank Jlb04
Cynthia T, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Gulf Shores, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

We sincerely apologize for this unfortunate circumstance that occurred during your visit to Staybridge Suites in Gulf Shores. We take pride in the cleanliness of our property and suites, we’re shocked that a sign of a previous guest was found. We did not receive the message that our room attendant assigned to clean the kitchen cabinet was unable to compete the task or we would have been quick to send further help, or relocate you to another suite if you were unhappy.

We greatly value our guests and a short glance into our reviews will expose we are quick to exceed guests expectations, and welcome them to our hotel. Regretfully you are not added to this list, and for that we are disappointed. We hope that you were able enjoy the rest of your stay in Gulf Shores. We would love for you to give us another opportunity.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

The Mr and I stayed 2 nights over the weekend... We had a 2yr old, 6yr old, 17yr old, 20yr old, and a 22yr old with us for a family reunion. We chose the two bedroom/2 bath suite.
The cleanliness of the entire hotel met our expectations. The beds... quite comfy. The size of the suite was average. We expected more space but it all worked out fine. One room had a king bed, the other two queens, and the sitting area had a full size pull up couch. The kitchenette was great... two eyed stove, plates, pots, silverware, paper towels, even dish-washing liquid.

Everybody loved the pool (3-5ft deep). The hot breakfast was included in the price of the room... which is always a winner in my book. We enjoyed that as well. All staff members I came across were friendly and helpful.

Big plus I'd like to mention is they have a great laundry room... Also FREE, just bring your detergent.

Be warned... if you are there on a weekend... no room cleaning for you. That sucked, and that was not expected. I had to call and request fresh towels for the next night... and my crew had piles of towels everywhere by the time we checked out... that's a problem!

This is a good size hotel... 4 floors. 1 daggon elevator... small complaint, but, I feel it's worth mentioning... and its a slow, moody elevator at that.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
7  Thank Pamela P
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Gulf Shores, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Dear Pamela P,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay. We are pleased to see you enjoyed your time at the hotel, and look forward to serving you in the future.

Ben J
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 25 June 2014

I have to travel to Gulf shores on business for the summer and will be flying every other weekend. I was so relieved when I arrived at Staybridge that first weekend. The hotel is beautiful and clean. The rooms are spacious and the staff are very friendly and accomodating. Christian is always there to greet us with a smile and is very helpful and friendly. I would recommend this hotel to anyone coming to Gulf Shores. I also enjoy the breakfast and they have a lovely shaded gazebo area by the pool to relax.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business