All reviews free laundry front desk light meal a pet friendly hotel sitting area basketball court fresh fruit dog park allow pets breakfast bar every morning awesome hotel rooms are nice laundry room world series full kitchen recommend this hotel to anyone
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

We spent 2 nights in our suite and really enjoyed all the little extras. Really more like a studio apartment and pretty comfy. My only negative, would just be a personal preference as for me the bes was a bit too soft but all in all we loved our stay. They also have guest lockers in the hall you can rent if you need a little extra space out of your car! Only a 7-10 min Uber trip to the beach and 5 min to the Tanger outlet mall

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GMStaybridgeGS, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Gulf Shores, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi!
Thank you so much for this amazing review! We are so happy to know that you enjoyed your room and stay with us here at Staybridge Suites Gulf Shores!! We look forward to having you stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

This hotel has been amazing since we got here. All the staff is super friendly and the rooms are well put together. They are clean and roomy with LOTS of places for storing your things, the towels were not the usual cheap hotel towels, and the kitchen had everything you would need to cook. The breakfast was great and they have different things every morning. They have waffles every morning. They had omelets and sausage links one morning, sausage patties, biscuits, and scrambled eggs the next, and sausage links and scrambled eggs the last morning. There’s coffee 24/7. They have a gym, extra storage for guests, and free guest laundry. We will be using this hotel every time we’re in town. Thanks for a great stay.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 1 October 2018

We stayed here 2 days before the condo was available. We were totally shocked by the breakfast spread they put on every morning. It was absolutely delicious! Coffee available 24/7. Very friendly staff. Would stay here again.

Room tip: There are no bad rooms.
Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 12 September 2018

First time in Gulf Shores and with my pet. This hotel is very nice, rooms are clean, staff friendly and caring. Dining area very clean, there is a area where your pooch can run around, do their business and a bag holder. Upon check out if you need ice your cooler, they give complimentary bags of ice. That's so cool. I enjoyed staying there for the 3 days and if decided to go back that area I would stay again.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 31 August 2018

Watch out for your children at this location! A large black man approached my 15 year old twin grand daughters at this location in the lobby area where the dining room is located while I was in the laundry area! He ask them their weight, height, age, address, phone # and many other personal questions that are not appropriate for a grown man to ask 15 year old girls! This was not friendly chit chat. There is a lot of trafficking occurring in hotels now and this is what i'm afraid was happening here. He was very evil looking. I did report it to staff but I don't think anything was done about it though. I feel like the amount of money I paid for one night at this location was not worth the money because of our experience with this particular situation. When I first drove up to this property this same large black man was walking outside of the front door with another potential trafficker--smaller black male--and lit up a blunt right in front of my car with my grand children looking at it! I wont lie when I say it did upset me greatly! I did not feel safe at this location due to this issue. I was afraid for the safety of my grand daughters!

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank having fun i
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Gulf Shores, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2018

Hi Valued Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and for leaving a review about our hotel on TripAdvisor. The safety and security of our guests have always been our highest priority and I am sorry for letting you feel otherwise. I have forwarded your comments to our management team for review. I have also sent you a private message to get additional details about your recent stay.

Again, thank you for your feedback and I hope to hear from you soon.

Ingrid V.