“Nice place”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Boardwalk 682

On Site Chair Rentals
South View
On Site Dining
South Side of the Building
409 East Beach Blvd., Gulf Shores, AL.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

luckettma...
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Nice place”
Reviewed 13 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

The place was as promised and what the pictures showed. Great view of the water from the deck and master bedroom. The place was stocked with everything needed in the kitchen. We loved the fact that there was a sample packet for the dishwasher and washing machine. We traveled from another vacation area and was instantly able to clean some clothes. The pullout sofa was surprisingly more comfortable than expected.

Two negatives:
1) The condo parking is very small and it's hit or miss. There is additional parking across the 4 lane road though and I was able to find parking there when I couldn't at the condo. Inconvenient but even more when you have a family of 5 dodging cars.

This negative will not keep me from staying again.

2) Blinds on the windows, there are none! There are none in the master bedroom or the living room. I am on vacation and I want to stay up late and sleep late if I want. Well there is no sleeping late with the bright sun rises. I went to bed around 2am and now being woken up at 6am by the bright light. My daughter slept on the pullout sofa in the living room and she suffered the same problem of being woken up by the sun.

The other problem with no blinds is privacy in the master bedroom. I am in my room and I can't change clothes until I check to see if anyone is on the balcony. Needless to mention the problem of having to be careful trying to make love to your spouse with open windows to the balcony.

Because of the no blinds, I would not stay in this particular condo again. I AM ON VACATION. I should be able to sleep as late as I want, change clothes and smooch with the wife without fear of someone seeing.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Reviewed 17 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Reviewed 26 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Illinois

Reviewed 15 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Birmingham
Reviewed 23 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;