“Yay for Lamb Chops!!!”

Tuscany Pizza and Grill
Ranked #57 of 176 Restaurants in Gulf Shores
Reviewed 17 February 2018

I don't know how many of you out there are lamb chop lovers like me...there aren't too many restaurants that attempt them. Tuscany's lamb chops are among the best I've had, nicely seasoned, very tender and juicy. We were at Tuscany for a Valentine special, $60 for two, large serving of calamari for an appetizer, warm rolls, salad, I had four lamb chops, my partner had a huge ribeye steak that he pronounced terrific, and it included dessert of cheesecake and tiramisu. That is a lot of food! Veronica was our sweet and efficient server despite a crowd. Tuscany is not a large place, decorated with an Italian theme. We will go back, very pleased with our meal.

1  Thank Glenda1947

Reviewed 6 February 2018

My wife and I had dinner at Tuscany Pizza and Grill tonight. The pizza was excellent; fresh ingredients, great crust. Large pizza and two drinks, all for $20.90. The daily dinner specials looked so good that we will definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Went for happy hour 3-6. Had 2 for $20.00. Was great. $1. Beers and the Cesar salad was fantastic. We had the pizza and it was awesome.

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

The service was great. They have a nice selection of food. I had thin crust pepperoni pizza. It was tasty. My son had nice fruit bowl with blueberries, strawberries, oranges, apples and more. We enjoyed our meal.

Reviewed 25 January 2018

We had friends that tried it and said they had a Phenomenal meal. We have a coupon from Baldwin County Free Entree up to $24 with purchase of equal or greater value. We did not even use it as they have a 2 for $20 Salad, Entree & dessert Early Bird 3-6pm. Craft Beer 3-7 pm $1 drafts. I had an IPA what a deal. We had a Tuscan Salad & it was Large, Penne Picchio Pacchiok Entree & Cream Brulee for dessert. Will go back again. Friendly, Clean, Great Food, Great Atmosphere. Clean Rest Rooms. 5 Stars for Sure.