“Great way to start your morning.”
Review of Kitty's Kafe

Kitty's Kafe
Ranked #10 of 163 Restaurants in Gulf Shores
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Have always received Warm Welcomes and Great Service. Food is very good.
I visit at least 3-4 days a week.

2  Thank 12sher

Reviewed 19 October 2013

Don't go if you have more than 6 in your party, it's a very small restaurant with what looked like a very small staff too. The food looked good but over an hour wait both times we tried to eat breakfast here. We even took a trip to Target across the street but the wait never seemed to lessen. Really wanted to try their food. Went to IHOP and had a nice meal with no wait instead (both days!) It's really hard for teenagers to wait so long for food!

Reviewed 13 October 2013

Kitty's Kafe serves breakfast all day long which was great for us who wake up later. The restaurant is cheerfully decorated with flying pigs, dog and cat portraits and colorful murals. The menu offered a variety of breakfast foods. I had the Kountry Eggs Benedict (english muffin, fried green tomato with poached eggs) and southern grits. The fried green tomato made the dish! My husband had the Kountry Breakfast with hamburger steak, eggs over easy, potatoes, biscuits and gravy. The prices were reasonable and the service was prompt even though they were packed! Highly recommend!

1  Thank bamasattic
Reviewed 8 October 2013

I would recommend giving this place a try!! Neat decor, good service, and good food. We ate there for breakfast. Would like to try lunchtime!

Reviewed 27 September 2013

We loved Kitty's Kafe! My daughter ordered the meat omelet and I got a cheeseburger. We didn't have to wait very long before our food was served, and wow was it a lot! My daughter's omelet was huge and stuffed with meat! She loved it and enjoyed the roll and fruit, too. My hamburger was so large I could only eat half, and it was deliciously juicy and fresh. If we ever go back to Gulf Shores, we'll definitely be eating here again!