“This unit and complex were awesome - clean, safe...”
Great view of the gulf from your lower balcony! TV in Living Room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Living Room
Great view of the gulf from your lower balcony!
TV in Living Room
Living Room
View of the dining room/kitchen pass thru
Living Room w/Large Flatscreen, bluray & bluetooth cube
View of Gufside Townhomes from the Beach
View of Gulfside Townhomes
New CubieBlue USB charging/Bluetooth speaker in bedrooms
Another view of pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
rhoward04...
Newport, Kentucky
“This unit and complex were awesome - clean, safe, spacious and the beach access and proximity to everything was great !”
Reviewed 5 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

This was my family's first visit to Gulf Shores and we picked the ideal location with Gulfside Townhomes - Unit #30 was perfect for my family !

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
30 Jul 2017
Thank you for the great review. We are glad to know you enjoyed Gulfside Townhomes 30, the location, and it suited your family! We appreciate the feedback. It's our goal to consistently deliver the best vacation rentals, in prime locations, at fair prices, and it's gratifying to know we hit our mark. We look forward to host another stay for you and your family!
mrsteel01
Birmingham, Alabama
“Good spot.”
Reviewed 17 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

I stay at several condos each summer but this is my first at gulfside. Great set up with big pool in courtyard. Unit had 2 balconies with good views of beach and pool. Upstairs bathrooms could use some updating, but rest of condo was clean and modern. Would stay again for sure

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
18 Aug 2016
Thank you for the great review! We are glad to know you enjoyed Gulfside Townhomes 30, the views, and pool. The bathrooms will be remodeled this fall/winter. Let us know when we can host another 5* vacation!
Jane F
“Horrible, dirty, not updated condo!”
Reviewed 11 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Oh where should I begin? If you want an un update, dirty, shabby, ugly condo, then this is the place! The condo complex was built in 1981 and bathroom fixtures in tub/shower appear to be from then! The bathrooms need to be completely gutted! The showers were stained, grout was moldy, and mineral stains all over tub. Bathrooms had no exhaust fans so moisture was peeling off crappy paint job on walls. Floors are painted white that are also peeling and chipping. Carpeting upstairs and going down staircase was filthy, dirty and disgusting. I wore flip flops the whole time. When we called Gulf Sands to let them know the condition of carpet, all they did was say sorry. No offer to clean carpets, move us to a cleaner condo or a small rebate. Living room couches were leather and peeling and worn. Kitchen chairs had attached fabric cushions that were also dirty and stained. Toilet seat in master bath was worn and had chipping finish. On top of everything else, a child had a bowel movement in pool three days in a row. Now, gulf sands was quick to come clean up and shock pool. However, the last day of trip, we get an email from gulf sands saying three witnesses saw my son pooping in pool! I was so upset I called coastline management to clarify what happened. First off, the first two days it happened, the man whose child had the bowel movements tried to skim it out and even apologized to me. The last day we werent even at the pool when it happened! So I was shocked when I received the email and very upset. My son is 8 and autistic. He isnt potty trained but never pooped at the pool the whole trip and wears special bowel incontinence swim diapers. I did get an apology from coastline management, they are the company that runs the condo assoc. However, I would never rent there again even in a diff condo due to the fact that the type of people who own and are on condo board are the ones who lied to coastline about my
son. I guess since everyonr knew he is autistic, he is an easy target for them. So all in all, don't rent at gulfside townhomes. Mean people and condo 30 is a dump!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
13 Jun 2016
Completely inaccurate review. This review is unfortunately based on frustration with a 3rd party and an incident at the condo pool area. No call on carpet, and no dirty carpet. Unit is very clean, and we did speak to the guest prior to the pool incident...and there were no issues. The guest called to say they loved the place (Gulfside Townhome) and wanted to come back, but a more modern unit. The review is the unfortunate result from another traveler at the complex and the onsite management co. We regret that this guest changed opinion based on an issue occurring at the pool. The unit is exactly like the photos. Lots of updates and very clean. We are actually the group that had the management company call this guest (she did not call them, she called us). We explained everything she told us to them, as we felt badly for her, and we worked to resolve the issue and had the assoc. manager call the guest. Gulfside Townhome 30 has loads of repeat guests, year after year, and also has many updates - including crown moulding in master and granite in 1/2 bath added last month; May'16. Great spot.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing