Quality Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$112
US$103
US$134
HIExpress.com
Courtyard Gulf Shores Craft Farms(Gulf Shores)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$121
Staybridge Suites Gulf Shores(Gulf Shores)(Great Value!)
US$134
Hampton Inn Gulf Shores(Gulf Shores)(Great Value!)
US$165
Hampton.com
Best Western On The Beach(Gulf Shores)(Great Value!)
US$292
US$243
BestWestern.com
Kiva Dunes Resort(Gulf Shores)
Hotels.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 July 2013

This place is so not worth the money and so not worth the time! Rude, un-professional, and nasty rooms. AWFUL! Went down there for spring break with my husband last year and expected it to be completely nice! The pictures showed a NEW renovated hotel featuring amenities and relaxation. When we got there our room was disgusting and when they moved us they put us in a room without AC. Finally after moving a third time we settle into an uncleaned bug infested room. It was so bad that we stayed out as much as possible. And if there were any other available hotels in the area we would have left !

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank monstercherry13
Reviewed 23 July 2013

When we arrived our room was not ready, they don't tell you they will put a hold on your card for double the room rate. Room was not totally cleaned, bathroom and shower curtain was nasty, sink was stopped up "solution was to pull the stopper out of the sink and lay it on the counter". Air condition warm or cold button was broke, so they supplied us with a fan. First day they came and took towels but did not return to clean our room. When we arrived back at midnight we asked for linens and it was delivered to us in a plastic bag and we had to clean the room ourselves. Each time we asked to speak to management kept getting the run around on where they were, was told they would be in Mon-Fr 7am-3pm but yet they were never around the whole time we stayed there. When I contacted them after returning home, the actual events of our stay were miss led to management by the staff as if we made the whole unpleasant stay up. I do not recommend this hotel to anyone..I'm still waiting on a return phone call!!!! Breakfast was to be desired...not your normal Continental Breakfast, I suggest you eat out!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank swalt45
Reviewed 17 July 2013

After reading other not-so-positive reviews on this website about this hotel I almost cancelled our reservations for July 8-12, 2013. I'm glad I didn't cancel. We arrived an hour before the actual check in time and our room was ready and we were able to get right in. We had a king bedroom and it was huge! It also had a fridge and microwave. Yes the room could use a little paint and the desk was a little dusty but overall the room was wonderful. Nice comfortable bed and the air conditioner worked great. The bathroom door didn't always lock, but we didn't let that ruin our stay. We spent a majority of our days at the beach and was only in our room to sleep at night. We paid $72 per night, which I reserved on the Days Inn website, so I wasn't expecting a four star hotel, but for the price I felt this hotel was very nice and it was very close to the beach and other attractions. I put the do not disturb sign on the door the whole time we were there, as I don't like staff coming in to clean our room when we are not there. We ran out of toilet paper once and when asked, the staff was very polite and prompt at getting more to our room. Breakfast was a very simple continental breakfast with cereal, juice, and danishes. We only ate breakfast there one time, mainly because we had packed our own things such as pop-tarts and granola bars. Check out was very easy and was completed in under two minutes. If visiting Gulf Shores again, I would have no problem staying here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Becky H
Reviewed 17 July 2013

My wife and I were looking for a budget friendly room for a few nights while casually vacationing in tbe Florida panhandle. This is not a 5 star hotel so don't expect one. We got really lucky and booked a suite for 2 nights with a jacuzzi tub at $99 a night. We encountered a couple of guest (not invited) which we notified the management and they sprayed immediately. The breakfast is not edible. The pool and jacuzzi were not clean. It's within walking distance to the beach. This hotel needs attention but isbudget friendly. I ggive it a 5 out of 10

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 6 July 2013

We booked this last minute, the day before 4th of July and checked trip advisor on the way down there...kinda nervous to say the least. Let me say this is not the worst hotel I have ever stayed in, but they could use a revamp in the housekeeping department. The bathroom was clean but the door didn't lock. The room smelled kinda musty, but it wasn't horrible. The ac worked great and the beds were comfortable. It was fine for the night but we wouldn't stay there for consecutive days. If they would do some touch up painting and a more detail in cleaning... It really wouldn't be a bad hotel. The staff was extremely nice and helpful. Breakfast was cereal, oatmeal, grits, Danish, bagel and toast. Great location to the beach!

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family