“Great Food”
Review of Acme Oyster House

Acme Oyster House
Ranked #18 of 176 Restaurants in Gulf Shores
Description: Lively New Orleans-based chain offering oysters, po' boys, gumbo & other Cajun-Creole classics.
Reviewed 22 June 2018

The food was some of the best Seafood we had at the beach. We were a large group and the server was super nice and very patient with us. The restaurant itself has a great New Orleans vibe and is very spacious.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

We had a party of 15 and that did not effect the service at all. The food was very good, and very plentiful. We had both raw and Chargrilled Oysters. Those that had the raw oysters loved them. I had the Chargrilled oysters, and they were fantastic. LOVED THEM! The Boo Fries, Fried Crab Claws, Fried Crawfish Tails, and onion rings were all very good too. No one in the party had a complaint about their entree as well. Very family friendly restaurant. I highly recommend them.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Husband, daughter and I are here for dinner. Baby had chicken strips, which she actually ate, I had the roast beef po boy and husband had raw and charbroiled oysters. Everything was good and he said they were the best he had since we had been in town. Was reasonably priced and didn't get busy until a little later so we went right in and sat down

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I ate here last week while on vacation. By far the best oyster house we have been to. I would try to sit at the bar so you can watch NASCAR shuck your oysters.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I had the oysters and gumbo!! Omggg is all I can say.. the food was fantastic.. the service was spectacular! They served us at 8:55pm.. it is a must go and enjoy in Gulf Shores!