“Comfortable and clean.”
other travellers have booked this property
Colony Club Entrance Sign Hot Tub Area
Front Bathroom
Master Bedroom
Living Room
Living Room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

William H
Rising Sun
“Comfortable and clean.”
Reviewed 20 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Clean, comfortable in a good location, away from the hustle and bustle yet close enough to all the areas of interest in Gulf Shores. Easy access to other areas
Had all the essentials we needed.
The king bed mattress seemed very saggy, but other than that the place was very nice.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location
Liked least: The king bed mattress
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Andie C
“It suited what we needed.”
Reviewed 25 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

The location was good. The size of the condo was perfect. The only problem or constructive criticism I would give is the floors where filthy dirty. The TV remotes were not in the appropriate rooms so that took some time to figure out which remotes went to which TVs. Not all the lights in the condo or lightbulbs were out they should've been checked and replaced before we even came . The dryer had to be put on high and run twice to get any of the clothes or towels to dry. My advice is you need a better cleaning company. The hall closet with the water heater was in hasn't been cleaned looks like in years there's so much dust on the floor. I would recommend this condo but I would also let them know our issues we had.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
27 May 2016
Thank you for taking the time out to review my condo. I have taken all things into consideration. I am actively looking for a new cleaning company. I am also in the process of replacing furniture and etc. again thank you and I hope you visit us again.
Doyle C
Killen, Alabama
“Good value”
Reviewed 25 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

Overall,l it's a good deal.
The cleaning staff are totally dropping the ball. The floors were filthy. The dryer only works on high. The furniture is dated and worn. The mattress in the master bedroom needs replacing.
Don't get me wrong!. It's a decent condo, at a fabulous price. It just had issues. We rented it for us and our kids and grandchildren. It was well worth the price.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Allboyzno...
Tampa, Florida
“Great Place!”
Reviewed 3 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015

The Colony Club (Martin Hide Away) was a nice and clean place to stay. My family and I stayed there for the Columbia Southern University graduation ceremony in Orange Beach. The owner was very nice and accommodating. We drove in from out of town and had a few delays to traffic, but she was very nice and understanding. Check in and check out was a breeze, everything is written out for you and very simple. I was told that there is a property manager close by, but we didn't have to use her. I was able to talk directly to the owner with any concerns I had (which were very few).

The condo is located close to a mini golf and race car park as well as a few miles down from the beach. There is a Walmart, Publix, Rouse Market, Walgreen's and other stores near by. The property was clean and well kept. My only complain would be the smoky smell in the condo. It is marked clearly "No Smoking" on the outside of the condo, however it seems some of the past tenants may have by passed that sign. You can smell the smoke initially when you enter, but after that it's not too bad. *None of the linen smelled.

All linen and some mini sized toiletries were provided. It is a little hard to tell from the pictures that the owner posted, but there is a full sized kitchen, with a fridge and stove. There is an iron and ironing board. Both bathrooms are good sized with tubs/showers. There is an additional closet in the master bedroom. The second bedroom with the twin sized day bed folds out with an additional bed at the bottom. There is plenty of space in this condo. We would definitely stay again!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
3 Nov 2015
Thank you for the wonderful review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to having you stay with us again. I have spoken with property manager concerning smoke smell and we are working together to eliminate that problem.
hogfanus
Crossett, Arkansas
“Family trip with Grands.”
Reviewed 23 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

This condo fit our needs perfectly. I've stayed on the beach many times. So I have something to compare too. This condo was HUGE. There was 6 females and we had plenty of room. The pool was great, You are only about 4 miles from the beach and less than that from most of the tourist stuff. I recommend staying here . Cold air, CLEAN. and a very helpful owner. THANKS I WILL STAY AGAIN.

Travelling group: Young Children
25 Jun 2015
Thank you for your kind words. I look forward to you visiting again.
Dat N
“Nice, cozy condo.”
Reviewed 11 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

It is a very nice, cozy place. The washer/dryer was nice. Very convinient location.

The only thing that bother us was the smoking in the room. Can't complain the owner as indicated smoking not allow in room, may be previous tenant didn't follow that rule.
Another improvement is the vacuum suction in the kitchet could be better.

Overall we have good time there.

Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: Washer dryer
Liked least: Smoking smell
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
4 Sep 2014
Thank you for your review. I will get with the property manager about the smoking issue and have the kitchen thoroughly inspected. Thank you again for staying at Martinhideaway and we look forward to seeing you again.
Darla B
Waxahachie, Texas
“Very nice place to spread out and enjoy”
Reviewed 2 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

Highly recommend this condo. It was kept nicely and had plenty of room for teenagers. Excellent price and location. Four miles from the beach, so it was a nice, quiet place to stay. Loved it and, if we ever return, we will book this condo for sure!

Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing