“regina marsh review”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Gulf Shores
Phoenix All Suites Hotel West
Ranked #4 of 24 Hotels in Gulf Shores
equality al
“regina marsh review”
Reviewed 11 May 2013

Whenever I stay in Gulf Shores ,AL I always use Brett Robinson Vacation Rentals. They provide excellent service. I love staying in their properties. Especially the Phoenix All Suites & Phoenix All Suites West. The properties are right on the ocean & have great views. The rooms are very spacious & come furnished so you can cook & grill. I love the floor plan you have one king sized bed, bunk beds & a couch bed. it very convenient for families. Gulf Shores is a family oriented place & has great dining, shopping & activities. Brett Robinson Provides in the rooms coupons for such activities & dining. Overall i would rank all my experiences with Brett Robinson Vacation rentals as a great experience. I would recommend everyone try it!!!

Room Tip: Higher floors have less a/c noise rooms in the middle have awesome view
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank REGINA m

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (124)
Columbia, Mississippi, United States
Reviewed 8 May 2013

Had a great experience booking through Brett Robinson reality. Super easy. Room was very clean and comfy. The front desk even called to let me know my lights were on in my car which i greatly appreciated bc they did not have to do that! Love being next to Bahama Bobs (Great Food!). Cant wait to return!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Casey H
Huntsville, Alabama
Reviewed 2 May 2013

We actually found this place the day we got there. I loved the location. Right in the middle of all the action. You could hear the band from the Hang Out but only outside the room not inside. We were on the 3rd floor. The unit was nice and clean and well layed out. I liked having two toilets. You could sleep 6 however it was just the two of us. I loved watching all the beach action, parasailing, etc. from our room or balcony. Every room has an ocean view and balcony. The staff was friendly and helpful. We had a slow tub drain and they came and fixed it almost immediately. The pool is narrow but I'd prefer the gulf anyway. The beach was clean. The property outside was well kept and the guards were helpful. We will stay here again.

Room Tip: I would stay on the middle floors, Far enough fromt he music next door and close enough to walk down...
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank maryloulskier
Branson, Missouri
Reviewed 31 January 2013

This was our first time to stay in Gulf Shores, and the Phoenix Suites was recommended by a relative who is a Realtor in the area.

The room (#204) was, in one word, outstanding. I will admit to being a little leery, due to a review that gave high marks to a hotel we had the misfortune of staying at in the past (in retrospect, I think the review was a "shill" review, in order to get new customers), but I can say with all honesty that I would recommend this place highly.

We stayed here in January 2013, and since Gulf Shores is a "seasonal" area, traffic was light and the hotel was not fully occupied. For us, this was exactly what we wanted - a nice, clean, and quiet place to stay. We are in our sixties and enjoy peace and quiet, so if you are younger and want a lot of action, you might want to look for other places. I would probably avoid staying anywhere on the beach during spring break, but that's just me, of course.

The one and only thing we weren't totally happy with was the very firm king-size bed mattress. Some people just love those things, but it bothered us so much that I went to Wal-Mart and bought a foam mattress topper, which made it much more comfortable. That's the only thing we could find that disappointed us......everything else was great, including the friendly customer service employees.

If you are looking for a VERY nice, VERY clean and enjoyable place to stay, trust me when I tell you that the Phoenix Suites West should be considered.

To sum it up, we'll be returning next January, and I'm considering renting this room for the entire month.

Room Tip: If you don't like a hard bed mattress, be sure to take a foam mattress topper with you - it will...
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Gary C
New Orleans, Louisiana
Reviewed 11 September 2012

This was our second time at this location for the Alabama Coastal Tri and we knew right away why we chose to return. The staff was very friendly, the room was very well-kept and large, and the facility and location are so convenient. Easy walk to the Hangout on the beach makes it close enough, but not too close that the beach is packed. Would definitely return again.

Room Tip: They're all good because they all have beach-view balconies.
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank SpunkyJ
Edmond, Oklahoma, United States
Reviewed 26 August 2012

Meyer Vacation Rental took the money but won't do a refund with Hurricane Isaac projected to be a Category 2 at landfall on Tuesday. Meyer is not interested at all in anyone's safety, only their money.

Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
5 Thank Wallace S
Sedalia, Missouri
Reviewed 24 August 2012

By going after the fall rates set in, in early August we got a great rate on our room. This was our second stay at the All Suites West, and we loved it both times. Being right on the beach, with a pool, you can't beat the location especially for the price. The pool was nice, but could have been a little cleaner or better maintained. The elevators are a little slow, but nothing we couldn't deal with. We enjoyed our stay so much, and would go back again. Our kids (10 & 6) loved the bunk beds, and we all enjoyed the balcony (which every room has, along with an ocean view!)

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family