“Great Condo, Rental Agency Could Be Better”
other traveller has booked this property
Living room with sleep sofa Breakfast bar with seating for 4
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Tiled living room with seating for 4
Living room with sleep sofa
Breakfast bar with seating for 4
42-inch TV w/DVD
Efficient kitchen with full sized appliances and plenty of cabinets
Another kitchen view
Kitchen with coffee pot and toaster
Kitchen with all appliances
Tiled bedroom with queen bed, two nightstands and lamps
Bedroom with queen bed
Bedroom with desk and 32-inch TV
Another view of bedroom
Tiled bathroom with single vanity and tub/shower
Stack washer/dryer in unit
Tiled patio with dining and lounge areas
View of beach and Gulf across street
Al fresco dining on tiled balcony
Gulf Shores Surf & Racquet parking lot
Gulf Shores Surf & Racquet from Little Lagoon
Community pool, hot tub, tennis courts, docks and Little Lagoon
Community pool and lounge chairs
Kiddie pool
Hot tub at pool area
Tennis courts
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Brandi B
Branson, Missouri
“Great Condo, Rental Agency Could Be Better”
Reviewed 17 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

My husband and our children (5 and 2 year old boys) thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this condo. It was clean, nicely decorated, and very comfortable. The washer and dryer are tiny, but I think they are all that way...just bring liquid soap instead of pods like I did so that you don't waste them washing only about 3-4 towels at a time. The view is great and you barely even notice that you are across the street rather than right on the ocean. We loved how warm the pool was and that this complex is far enough down that the traffic was minimal, making crossing the street to the ocean very easy. The beach access area was busy, but never so busy that we couldn't find a spot. The bed in the bedroom was very comfortable and we had a great night's sleep each night. The only complaint I would have about the condo itself is that the sofa sleeper was extremely uncomfortable...mostly just the bars in your back. Luckily, we had two skinny kiddos sleeping on it and neither minded too much, but I would absolutely not recommend adults or even older children sleeping on it as my husband couldn't handle it for more than about ten minutes. As for the rental agency, when we showed up at 3pm on Sunday to get our keys, they weren't in the box (they were supposed to be there by 2pm). I called the number on the email I had received and spoke with Joe who was very sweet. While on the phone with him, Mary Ann showed up and I asked if she was from the agency. She said yes and I told Joe (on the phone) that someone was there so I could let him go. She demanded to know to with whom I was speaking and I told her Joe. She was clearly angry and correctly assumed I had called him because the keys were not there yet and she said, "The keys aren't supposed to be here until 3 o'clock and it's only 2 minutes after!" I politely said, "Oh, our papers said 2pm" (I didn't really care since we had just arrived about five minutes before her anyway, so I didn't say it angrily at all and was very polite). She cocked her head sideways and said, "Oh, right! I'd like to see those papers!"...clearly indicating she didn't believe me. I kept Joe on the line this entire time just because of the way Mary Ann was acting. I went back to the car and grabbed my papers, handed them to her, and she became upset again when she saw that they in fact said 2pm. She and Joe were telling me to ask one another things so I asked them to just talk to one another and handed her my phone. They argued for a few moments (mostly her asking him why the papers said 2pm for Sunday pick ups and telling him she was there at 2 minutes after 3pm). I took my packet out of the box in the meantime and stood there waiting for my phone back. Finally she looked at me and started to ask what else I needed (in a not very nice tone), but then realized she was on my phone and said "Oh, Joe, let me give this lady her phone back!" and then handed it back and I left. My husband asked why the lady was upset (he could tell from the car by her body language without even hearing her that she was being rude). I didn't complain because I didn't want to deal with anything like that when I was trying to relax and vacation, and I hoped she was just having a bad day and wasn't normally like that, but it was not a fun start to the stay. In the middle of the week, I needed to log onto the internet to check some things at my office, but when I tried the internet connection in the condo wasn't working (the network wasn't showing up and the router likely needed to be reset). I called the rental agency and they gave me a couple of passwords to try on other networks that were showing up, but none worked. They then said they would come reset the router in the condo next to us (the same people owned it and the router in that condo controlled our access, so we couldn't reset it ourselves). They never did. I called back again and was again told they would come reset it, but it never happened. I gave up because I didn't want to waste my vacation arguing over internet access and didn't need it that badly, but it was a little bothersome. Also, the key code we were given did not work. We are decently tech savvy and know how to use them...the code was simply wrong and no one at the agency could give us the correct one. The one they gave us was on the keychain and also on the packet they gave us, but was simply not correct. They insisted we were not putting it in correctly, but that was not the problem. Overall, I would recommend this condo, but not the rental agency. We get a discount if we use them again in the future, but I'd rather pay the difference and use a different company.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location of the complex and the warm pool.
Liked least: The rental agency.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
27 Jul 2014
We are so sorry that you experienced these issues during your stay. This unit is under new management as of yesterday, July 26th so we hope that will not be an issue any longer.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;