I'm an older college student who stayed the weekend. I stayed in a non-smoking 2 bed room.
It didn't smell like anyone had smoked in there. Everything looked & felt clean. Yes, everything did look older & there wasn't a lot in the room. The main table in there was a little scratched up. Never saw any bugs or rodents in the room. The bathroom seemed to be in pretty good condition. But it didn't have a lot of counter space.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Country Hearth Inn Gulf Shores is a limited service hotel featuring clean, affordable, and centrally located rooms. We feature both standard and kitchenette rooms. The kitchenette rooms feature A microwave, refrigerator, and coffee maker. The bed types are Queen, King, and Double+Double. Each room is cleaned daily and with a smile. The beds are by Serta and the A/C is cold. We have limited WIFI access for free to guests and fax services. In addition, we have recently began changing our televisions to flat screens and are more than 50% complete. The property is easily accessed from Hwy 59 in Gulf Shores, well groomed, 1.5 miles from the Gulf Shores beaches and around the corner from LuLu's at Homeport Marina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Hearth Inn Gulf Shores reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Hearth Inn Gulf Shores Hotel Gulf Shores
- Country Hearth Gulf Shores