You get what you pay for here, nothing. No pool, restaurant, no microwave, no little refrigerator, just a old tube tv too small to see clearly without squinting. Interesting thing was, there was room in corner for a microwave, combo fridge, but no just an empty space. This morning awoke to no tv service, and key card not working, instead of complaining, just checked out early and left for home. If you want a no frills room with paper thin walls where you can hear dogs barking in the room below, and people next door like they are standing right next to you, then by all means stay here, but if you want quiet, and comfortable, go stay some place else. Also requested a bottom floor, since im disabled, and have problems climbing stairs, this request was denied. Will not be staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Double+Double. Each room is cleaned daily and with a smile. The beds are by Serta and the A/C is cold. We have limited WIFI access for free to guests and fax services. In addition, we have recently began changing our televisions to flat screens and are more than 50% complete. The property is easily accessed from Hwy 59 in Gulf Shores, well groomed, 1.5 miles from the Gulf Shores beaches and around the corner from LuLu's at Homeport Marina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Country Hearth Inn Gulf Shores reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Hearth Inn Gulf Shores Hotel Gulf Shores
- Country Hearth Gulf Shores