“Gluten Free! Great Service, Delicious Calzone”
Review of Janino's Pizza

Janino's Pizza
Ranked #26 of 181 Restaurants in Gulf Shores
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Janino's Pizza is dedicated to serving you the best New York Style Pizza around. Our dough, and sauces are made fresh daily from a family recipe that has been passed down for generations. We offer a unique variety of specialty pizza's, salads, calzones, stromboli's, and pizza by the slice. You can even create your very own pizza with the freshest, highest quality ingredients offered.
Reviewed 13 March 2017

This place offers Gluten Free Crusts! We had a basic Calzone, upon request he stuffed my side with spinach and cut it in half and even packaged it separately. Dipping sauce was yummy, filled with meat. My husband and I both had plenty by just sharing one.
Would purchase again.
Limited parking & seating but great for take out.

Reviewed 26 February 2017

Being from the chicago area we know good pizza and when we order pizza away, we are usually disappointed. So recently on our trip to Gulf Shore, Alabama when the pizza urge hit we immediately checked trip advisor.
It was a tossup for one of the top 3 pizza places. We chose Janino's and we made the right choice. It very good, great selections and a good value. It was delivered promptly, still popping hot. We highly recommend Janino's the next time you visit the areas.

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

Had a large pepperoni pizza delivered to our rental place in Gulf Shores. It came within 25 minutes like it was straight from the oven. The pie was loaded in pepperoni and had a nice layer of cheese. I think the total was $18 including the delivery charge and a 20% tip. Pretty decent price for a pretty decent pizza.

Reviewed 9 February 2017 via mobile

Janino's Pizza had never been open when we have been in Gulf Shores. My husband and I decided to try it when we noticed it was open this year. New York style pizza. The Hawaiian was delicious, so we ordered pizza again that week. Both times we did take out. Glad they were open this winter, and hope they will be open next year when we are back in Gulf Shores!

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 7 February 2017

They have terrific pizza! I love that they have a gluten-free option available that is just as good as everything else on the menu. Good food, easy walk for me to get there!

Date of visit: December 2016