“Great food ”

Ranked #23 of 176 Restaurants in Gulf Shores
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Janino's Pizza is dedicated to serving you the best New York Style Pizza around. Our dough, and sauces are made fresh daily from a family recipe that has been passed down for generations. We offer a unique variety of specialty pizza's, salads, calzones, stromboli's, and pizza by the slice. You can even create your very own pizza with the freshest, highest quality ingredients offered.
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Wonderful pizza can't wait to eat some pizza from there again. Make sure you
Check this place out. Peppers are good pizza is perfectly prepared.

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Love this place! Service and food were great. Will be going back very soon! Best pizza in Gulf Shores.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Favorite pizza place !! Great staff. Call your pizza in tho- long lines to order and then wait! Best to carry out didn't look like A lot of seating.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Fantastic new york style pizza. We got a cheese for my kids, a gluten free for my mom and a large for my wife and I. There are plenty of leftovers and my mom gave the Gluten Free pizza a 10/10. I tried it as well and thought it was a great chewy crust.

Not much parking so come prepared.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

This was what they call "New York" style pizza. Being from Michigan I have never had true NY pizza so I can't compare, but this pizza was really good. It had a very thin crust, I asked for lite sauce as some sauces bother me and we got have pepperoni and half onion. Our condo was just up the street but we were to tired to get it so we had it delivered. Delivery charge $3, pretty reasonable, however the price of the pizza was $20 for a 14 inch pie. Don't know if this is just because it's Gulf Shores of if AL pizza is expensive. I pay no where near this in MI. I do have to say this was a very good pizza, just the right amount of sauce and the cheese was really good and finally someone who knows how to slice onions very thin and load them on the pie. Like I said it was good pizza and would get it again. Also, delivery was very quick, maybe 20 minutes from when I called it in.