Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Gulf Shores
Staybridge Suites Gulf Shores(Gulf Shores)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$134
Courtyard Gulf Shores Craft Farms(Gulf Shores)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$121
Hampton Inn Gulf Shores(Gulf Shores)(Great Value!)
US$165
Hampton.com
Best Western On The Beach(Gulf Shores)(Great Value!)
US$292
US$243
BestWestern.com
Kiva Dunes Resort(Gulf Shores)
  • Pool
Seacrest(Gulf Shores)
1,225 results
All reviewsroom was cleancontinental breakfaststay there againorange beachspring breakcerealrefrigeratorfoley
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 July 2014

went to look at property which was way overpriced. took me to a room that had a huge crack in window if my kids had leaned to look out window it would have broken. they debated on whether to refund my credit card or not it was awful, breakfast area looked skimpy, also there was a musty smell. the whole place looked very small and dark had to travel up stairs inside hotel no elevator that I saw.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank lkyzer
Microtel Inn G, Guest Relations Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Gulf Shores, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2014

I am sorry that your experience with us was not a pleasant one. I see that you report that you stayed with us in August of 2013. I do recall a window being broken in one of our pstairs windows during that time frame and i can assure you that this window has long since been repaired. We have also converted the rooms on that floor from smoking rooms to non smoking rooms and as a result the odor that you may have detected is no longer an issue.
Regarding breakfast, while many guests would prefer a full hot breakfast, we adhere to Wyndham requirements for Microtel brand. We offer every item on our breakfast menu that Microtel requires us to offer in addition to "make your own waffles". I do apologize that you found our breakfast menu less than substantial.

I hope to see you at our property again in the future

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Room way to much money for the accomodations
Paint chipping off wall in lobby
rooms were musty smelling
no elevator - really - 2 story hotel - people with luggage and no elevator - we are in our 70s and it was very inconvenient

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Dale S

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I do apologize that you were inconvenienced by the fact that we have no elevator in the building in which you stayed.> The room that you reserved was a single occupancy room which happens to be in the building with 2 floors. The other building, a 3 story building has double occupancy rooms as well as suites. The building codes do not require an elevator in a building with less then 3 floors. WE are adressing the musty odor issue that you reported. The chipped paint on the floor in the lobby was a recent incident and we are in process of rectifying any painting issues that our property needs.I am sorry that we had no first fllor rooms available at the time you checked in. I would advise any guest , that when making reservations, you address such issues ahead of time by requesting a first floor room at time of reservation. That will always help the front desk team in pre-assiging a room that suits your needs better.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Microtel Inn G, Guest Relations Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Gulf Shores, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Reviewed 16 July 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

I recently stayed at this hotel for three days, on business. My stay was just fine, the people at the front desk were very polite and helpful. My room was just fine. The trouble began when I went down for breakfast at 6:30, the time that was posted. The VERY rude breakfast person was still putting breakfast out and acted as if we were bothering her while we waited.
My recommendation is to hire someone who is a little more customer friendly!

• Stayed: July 2014

I do apologize for any negative issues that you experienced at our property.Our breakfast hours are posted to be from 6:30- 9:30 PM. We have recently extended these hours to stay open until 10 AM.
I do hope that you decide to give us another try to show you that your experience is not normal for our hotel. I will use your feedback as a training tool to all staff members. All members of our staff are trained to treat all guests with respect and courtesy..