1,263 results
All reviews room was clean continental breakfast yogurt stay there again orange beach beach front refrigerator foley
Reviewed 26 April 2017

Very nice staff, breakfast area was tiny & crowded. Bathroom could have been cleaner. Overall acceptable.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 9 May 2017

We are glad to know you enjoyed your recent stay with us. Your review will be passed on to our staff. They are always encouraged by positive reviews from our guests. Thank you for staying with us.
I hope you make it a point to say hello the next time you check into our hotel.

Reviewed 25 April 2017

Our room was very small, but it worked nicely for us on our honeymoon. Overall, pleasant stay.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 9 May 2017

Congratulations on your recent marriage. We are all happy to know that we were able to help you enjoy your honeymoon. We wish you the best of luck. We also hope to see you again at our hotel when you returned to the area

Reviewed 25 April 2017

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 23 April 2017

The facility was overall a good hotel. Despite being a little older, it was kept clean. Customer service was very good. I also thought the complementary breakfast was excellent. I only wish they had a larger seating/serving area. I didn't like the fact that the price increased drastically for the last night (Saturday) we stayed there, but the weekday price was very affordable. It isn't too far away from the beach, about 10 minute drive is all. I would recommend it staying there for anybody going down to Gulf Shores AL.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 9 May 2017

We are encouraged by your remarks in your review. We're glad that you enjoy the hotel and found nothing lacking during your stay. It is true that weekend rates are different than weekday rates.
It is also true that rates will fluctuate due to special events in the area. It is entirely possible that the night in question was the night holiday concert at the local concert venue. This will always be a determining factor in rates.
Having said that I am confident that whenever a we did offer for the Saturday night was competitive and in many cases lower than most of the hotels our city. We work hard to place our rates in a position where our guests get the best value. We hope to see you again when you return to our city

Reviewed 23 April 2017

the bathroom could have used a better cleaning. The staff was terrible. I over heard them continually complaining about the guest & one got angry with me for looking for cups to get coffeee because there weren't any out.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 9 May 2017

I would like to apologize for anything that cause you any inconvenience for your recent stay with us. The type of behavior that you described from members of our staff is not acceptable behavior by any means. I can assure you that all staff members will be reminded that they are to be respectful and polite at all times.
We recognize that our guests pay a great deal of money and expect excellent service at all times from our staff. Please accept my apology. Since I have no way of knowing how to contact you I would like to ask you to call the hotel and speak with me directly about this matter. You can call the hotel directly and ask for me. My name is Andrew. I look forward to speaking to you soon.