Red Roof Inn Gulf Shores
US$134
US$339
US$309
Hampton Inn Gulf Shores(Gulf Shores)(Great Value!)
US$166
Hampton.com
Staybridge Suites Gulf Shores(Gulf Shores)(Great Value!)
US$153
Staybridge.com
US$149
Courtyard Gulf Shores Craft Farms(Gulf Shores)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$169
Courtyard
US$273
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Phoenix All Suites Hotel(Gulf Shores)(Great Value!)
US$277
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Sanibel Gulf Shores(Gulf Shores)
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 May 2006

what a joke! this place is sub-par economy roadside hotel. if we had paid $39 - $59 per night i wouldn't be happy, but i probably wouldn't take the time to write this review. just another cheap, bad hotel experience...you get what you pay for right? wrong.

we paid $180 per night for a semi-dirty, musty, dump of a hotel room. the smell, carpet and bedding was questionable at best. the shower pressure was TERRIBLE, the exhaust fan in the bathroom didn't work. the maid service sucked. the breakfast was a JOKE.

i felt even worse when we visited some friends at the key west hotel down the street which LOOKED worse on the outside but in fact their rooms were maybe a touch NICER than ours - and they paid $69 per night!

i certainly felt like i'd been HAD by the comfort inn gulf shores.

PLEASE don't overpay like we did!

• Stayed: April 2006
16  Thank jessenandi
Theodore, Alabama
Reviewed 19 April 2006

I booked a room 2 weeks in advance for my son age 18 with another friend to arrive on Easter Sunday. The hotel knew this information took my credit card and all my personal information. On late arrival the hotel manager denied my son (who was from out of town). 2 other parents were denied helping with the situation till I could figure out what to do. I was out of town and would take 4 hours to get to him. The manager told my son that he did not matter and the owner would agree. I called and was treated very rude. I changed my families Easter plans, booked another hotel and met my son at 10 pm. The manager who said he had the authority to cancel anyone, allowed my son to cancel my reservations (whom he told us was not an adult) without my permission. My son had no where to go till I got to Gulfshores.

• Stayed: April 2006
10  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 10 March 2006

We stayed in this motel in April 2005. The room had recently been renovated (after the hurricane) but the contractors did an extremely poor job. The smell in the room was horrible, and even airing it out did no good. The door to the bathroom stuck so badly Hercules would have had a hard time opening it. There were bugs in the room. We were going to stay longer, but one night was enough to convince us to leave.

Stayed: April 2005
13  Thank ihcfan55
Little Rock, AR
Reviewed 13 September 2005

While this hotel isn't on the beach, we thought it was a good value for the one night we stayed in Gulf Shores. If you are staying longer, I would recommend renting a condo or a house. We found the staff very nice and accomodating. It was a nice enough, clean room. Compared to other hotels in the area, this was a good deal.

• Stayed: August 2005
MARION, AR
Reviewed 5 August 2005

the first room we were in was dirty & had no toilet tissue. the tv had no remote and would not come on. they moved us to a slightly better room, but it smelled funny. i would not ever consider staying at this location again, especially at the price we paid.

• Stayed: August 2005