“Karate tournament”

Ranked #3 of 24 Hotels in Gulf Shores
trussville, United States
“Karate tournament”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2013

Rooms were clean, but had a very unusual smell. We were close to the venue. Several restaurants to choose form in close proximity. I will most likely stay there again. The kids absolutely loved the large pool. good internet reception. so I was also able to work online.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business

1 Thank Michele P

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (206)
palm bay, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2013

Stayed and enjoyed one night at this beachfront hotel. Room was clean, employees friendly and enjoyed the beach from my balcony. Enjoyed breakfast at their restaurant. Would go there again when in the area.

1 Thank David E
Megan T, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN on the Beach, responded to this review, 14 October 2013
Thank you for all of your much appreiciated feedback! One of our favorite things to hear from guests is that they enjoyed their stay and will be returning and I am so glad we were able to accomplish that for you! Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon!
Collinsville, Oklahoma
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2013

Nice quality stay right on the beach. Rooms do need updated, but they are clean and well kept. The location and price of this hotel make it worth the stay. Do be aware though that the chairs and umbrellas on the beach are for rent and are not complementary for the guests of the hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank TravelingOSUCowgirl
Megan T, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN on the Beach, responded to this review, 26 September 2013
Thank you for your very appriciated feedback! I am so happy you enjoyed your stay with us! We are currently updating all of our furniture and so we hope we have the pleasure of your return to enjoy all of our hard work! Thank you once again!
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2013

This hotel is quiet, clean, and reasonably priced. Great views of the gulf, easy beach access. In the heart of things. Restaurant has good food at good price. We will stay here again. The staff is very friendly but not intrusive. Rooms are clean. Fridge was so cold almost everything froze.

3 Thank JSD4068
Thank you for all of your positive feedback! Nothing makes us happier than to hear a guest say that our staff was friendly and inviting! I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and I hope we have the pleasure of your return!
Gadsden, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2013 via mobile

I decided to treat myself to a road trip to the beautiful Gulf Shores, Alabama. I did not call or make reservations, so I took a chance on getting a good room on the beach. I called a few places when I arrived & I'm VERY glad I chose this hotel!!! True southern hospitality from the front desk, courteous & generous maid service, perfect view from 5th floor, & a great restaurant in the hotel!!! (See my other review for that.) I love this place & would definitely stay here again! The rates were better here than the other places I called, PLUS the awesome lady named Stephanie gave me a 10% discount for choosing Best Western! I couldn't be happier! ;) Check out my photos....

• Stayed September 2013
2 Thank BamaSnowGirl
Wow! Thank you so much! Our goal is to exceed guest expectations and I am so thrilled to hear we were able to achieve that for you! We do certainly try to strive with southern hospitality and pleasing our guests as our motto, Thank you again for all of your kind words and we certainly hope to see you again soon!
Clanton, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2013

Great place to stay on the beach. We have two children and they loved the indoor pool! The decorations are a little out of date but the room and lobby were very clean and nice. The staff were very friendly and we had great service! I would stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family

1 Thank Wendy P
Thank you for all of your positive feedback! We have returning guests all the time who sing the same praises of their little ones loving our indoor heated pool! I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon!
Gulf Shores, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2013

Not many places to stay in gulf shores that are not condos. Hotel was nice, not a ton of kids everywhere. It was a peaceful and relaxing stay. Only thing we wished they had served free breakfast and that our balcony light would have worked.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for all of your much appreciated feedback! I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope for the pleasure of your return!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gulf Shores
#1 of 24 in Gulf Shores
Courtyard Gulf Shores Craft Farms
Hampton Inn & Suites Orange Beach
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Gulf Shores

Been to BEST WESTERN on the Beach? Share your experiences!