“Good Location”

Best Western On The Beach
Ranked #3 of 25 Hotels in Gulf Shores
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Hotel was clean and rooms were nice. Several restaurants and stores within walking distance with beautiful view of the Gulf from Ocean View room. Staff was friendly and Hotel restaurant served an awesome breakfast although a touch pricey.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Megan T, Front Office Manager at Best Western On The Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2013

Thank you for all of your positive feedback!! I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again soon!

There are newer reviews for Best Western On The Beach

Reviewed 4 October 2013

We were put in room 121. The room looked as if it was a closet at some point. The room was in horrible shape. The electrical outlets were broken, the ceiling tiles were not in place, no quarter round in the room, the sliding glass door track was filthy with dirt and dead bugs. There were also white patches all of the walls where they has patched holes but not painted. I have plenty of pictures of the room if anyone is interested. The part that bothered me the most is we were told it was their "honeymoon room" and it was over $200 a night. We have asked for an email address from Best Western to submit the pictures we have but no one at Best Western has provided the information or even responded to my email.

7  Thank Travis J
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Rooms were clean, but had a very unusual smell. We were close to the venue. Several restaurants to choose form in close proximity. I will most likely stay there again. The kids absolutely loved the large pool. good internet reception. so I was also able to work online.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Michele P
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Stayed and enjoyed one night at this beachfront hotel. Room was clean, employees friendly and enjoyed the beach from my balcony. Enjoyed breakfast at their restaurant. Would go there again when in the area.

1  Thank David E

Thank you for all of your much appreiciated feedback! One of our favorite things to hear from guests is that they enjoyed their stay and will be returning and I am so glad we were able to accomplish that for you! Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 24 September 2013

Nice quality stay right on the beach. Rooms do need updated, but they are clean and well kept. The location and price of this hotel make it worth the stay. Do be aware though that the chairs and umbrellas on the beach are for rent and are not complementary for the guests of the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank TravelingOSUCowgirl
Megan T, Front Office Manager at Best Western On The Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2013

Thank you for your very appriciated feedback! I am so happy you enjoyed your stay with us! We are currently updating all of our furniture and so we hope we have the pleasure of your return to enjoy all of our hard work! Thank you once again!

Reviewed 22 September 2013

This hotel is quiet, clean, and reasonably priced. Great views of the gulf, easy beach access. In the heart of things. Restaurant has good food at good price. We will stay here again. The staff is very friendly but not intrusive. Rooms are clean. Fridge was so cold almost everything froze.

3  Thank JSD4068

Thank you for all of your positive feedback! Nothing makes us happier than to hear a guest say that our staff was friendly and inviting! I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and I hope we have the pleasure of your return!

Reviewed 16 September 2013 via mobile

I decided to treat myself to a road trip to the beautiful Gulf Shores, Alabama. I did not call or make reservations, so I took a chance on getting a good room on the beach. I called a few places when I arrived & I'm VERY glad I chose this hotel!!! True southern hospitality from the front desk, courteous & generous maid service, perfect view from 5th floor, & a great restaurant in the hotel!!! (See my other review for that.) I love this place & would definitely stay here again! The rates were better here than the other places I called, PLUS the awesome lady named Stephanie gave me a 10% discount for choosing Best Western! I couldn't be happier! ;) Check out my photos....

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank BamaSnowGirl

Wow! Thank you so much! Our goal is to exceed guest expectations and I am so thrilled to hear we were able to achieve that for you! We do certainly try to strive with southern hospitality and pleasing our guests as our motto, Thank you again for all of your kind words and we certainly hope to see you again soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Gulf Shores
Courtyard Gulf Shores Craft Farms
Sanibel Gulf Shores
Sanibel Gulf Shores
#11 of 25 in Gulf Shores

Been to Best Western On The Beach? Share your experiences!