“Trey C” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #7 of 24 Hotels in Gulf Shores
Destin
“Trey C”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2012

The team at the Courtyard by Marriott Gulf Shores Craft Farms was friendly and helped my stay be more enjoyable. All of the staff went out of their way to say hello and ask how I was doing. The changes that have been made to the lobby and the rooms are great. Next time I am in town I will be back to stay at the Courtyard by Marriott.

Room Tip: Third floor room was perfect.
1 Thank Trey C

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Madison, MS
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2012

The upgrade the Marriott in Gulf Shores has made is top notch! The reception area gives you the feeling of a warm welcome and the rooms are comfortable and spacious. The staff is very accommodating and humble reflecting true southern hospitality. I will definitely be back.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2012

I had a wonderful stay! One of the greatest things about my stay was my king size bed! It was the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in! The staff is very friendly and helpful and I enjoyed the cleanliness of the facility. Thoroughly enjoyed my stay and I will be a returning guest!

• Stayed November 2012
Gulf Shores, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2012

I was responsible for coordinating rooms for our annual Corporate Team Leader Meetings to be held in Gulf Shores, AL. I chose the Courtyard Marriott for its quality of rooms and outstanding organization. I was very satisfied with the personal touch the was given by Jenna, the lead groups sales person who took charge and handled all of my room communications with our traveling team members. I would recommend the Courtyard to any group that is considering a stay in Gulf Shores. For us the location was perfect and it met all of our needs.

Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2012

This hotel underwent a makeover about a year ago. It seems to me that, even though I don't remember the service being particularly bad before, it got a makeover as well and is beyond exceptional now. All of the employees seemed to go out of their way to speak to me every time we passed. The rooms were impeccably clean and comfortable. The location is perfect (near shopping, the beach, and a first-class golf course (Craft Farms).
I recommend this hotel 100%.

Fairhope, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2012

We recently hosted 45 people in Gulf Shores and chose the Courtyard Marriott for their stay this year since they just renovated the hotel. It was amazing. I've never had more compliments from a group in my 16 years as a group coordinator. The service was incredible. The staff from the front desk to housekeeping to even the General Manager, Noelle, were more than accomodating. The rooms and renovations were great but didn't even compare to how well the staff treated us. I'm glad we finally found a permanant place to stay every time we are in Gulf Shores!

Daphne
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2012

Wonderful and beautiful newly remodeled motel!!! The GM was especially helpful and so professional! I will definitely return to this property. Loved having a Starbucks in the lobby!!!!
The staff was very kind and helpful, giving us directions to all activities and shopping areas, restaurants, etc. Such a great place to visit. We will definitely choose the Marriott in Gulf Shores again! Noelle Hall was the manager who was so nice & patient. What a wonderful, professional lady! She was a saint!

Room Tip: All rooms are in a great location in this property. It's located in a great area and all the st...
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
Staybridge Suites Gulf Shores
#1 of 24 in Gulf Shores
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Gulf Shores
Hampton Inn & Suites Orange Beach

Been to Courtyard Gulf Shores Craft Farms? Share your experiences!