Courtyard Gulf Shores Craft Farms
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$112
US$103
Staybridge Suites Gulf Shores(Gulf Shores)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$134
Hampton Inn Gulf Shores(Gulf Shores)(Great Value!)
US$165
Hampton.com
Best Western On The Beach(Gulf Shores)(Great Value!)
US$292
US$243
BestWestern.com
  • Pool
Seacrest(Gulf Shores)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsmovie theatercourtyard by marriottfront desktypical courtyardtanger outletquiet hoteldouble queenroom was largesouthern hospitalityone night stayfree breakfastconvenient locationnice poolshort drivenice staychecking inwalking distance
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 October 2013

I came to Gulf Shores for the Shrimp Fest and stayed at the courtyard. This was first time to stay here and it turned out to be the perfect hotel for this trip. The shuttle to the Fest was right across the parking lot from the hotel. I parked my car when I arrived and didn't move it again until checkout. The Shrimp Fest was fantastic with many good bands on multiple stages and the food was awsome. The hotel and the staff was great. Erica at the fromt desk was very nice and helpful. I will be staying here on my next visit.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Noelle H, General Manager at Courtyard Gulf Shores Craft Farms, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2013

Dear Robert W.,

Thank you for your feedback and positive comments about our hotel. We strive to exceed our customers expectations and enjoy sharing our successes with the team. This years Shrimp Fest is being recorded as one of the best attended events on record. I'm glad you were able to attend and enjoy the fabulous food, shopping and entertainment.

We look forward to welcoming you back to The Courtyard Gulf Shores on your next visit to our area. Have a great week.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

If you don't mind not being right on the beach, then this is a really good choice for Gulf Shores. The hotel is very clean and the lobby very modern. My room (a double queen) was really large and had both a fridge and a microwave. Both my room and the bathroom were very clean. The staff were all wonderful (especially LaWanda) and were always willing to help out with directions, suggestions for restaurants and tourist activities in the area. There is a nice gym and pool and there is also a shopoing center next store with a really nice Target and a movie theater as well as some other stores and a few eating places. It is only a short drive up to the outlets in Foley which are really worth stopping by. I would definitely stay here again if I was in the area.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank debbiejo
Reviewed 11 October 2013

Our family gathered in GS for a favorite nephew's wedding in August. Several of our group stayed at the Courtyard and had an excellent experience! The room, bed and linens were superb! The front desk staff went out of their way to see that "our wedding weekend" went off without a hitch. Each time we passed thru the lobby someone asked how everything was going. This is our third stay at the Courtyard and we are beginning to feel like "Family"!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Moses66
Reviewed 8 October 2013

This hotel is very clean and comfortable. It's also very close to shopping and not very far from the beach. It was my second trip to Gulf Shores but my first experience at this hotel. The main reason I chose it was because of the excellent reviews on Trip Advisor!! I'd say I have to agree with everyone else on everything except the service. I can only speak of my experience!! Housekeeping was excellent - they were friendly, responsvie and always smiling! The only negative thing I'd have to say about the hotel was one lady in particular (who I saw daily) at the front desk who suffered from the permanent frown syndrome. Aside from her and overall I'd say this is a great choice in the Gulf Shores area (if you don't want to be on the beach).

Room Tip: First floor rooms facing the pool have a door that leads out to the pool, as well as, a table and chairs for sitting outside!!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Noelle H, General Manager at Courtyard Gulf Shores Craft Farms, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2013

Hi KWsDad,

Thank you for your tripadvisor review and for being very honest with our service. We strive to exceed our guests expectations each and every time, in all areas of the hotel, and unfortunately, we did not do so during your stay. I would greatly appreciate the chance to speak with you about the opportunity you experienced while staying with us. I can be reached at nhall@peachtreehotelgroup.com or at the hotel at 251-968-1113 if you would be willing to discuss this further. We use every review as a chance to re-train our team and this would be a great opportunity.

I thank you for choosing The Courtyard by Marriott Gulf Shores at Craft Farms for your recent stay and I look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Best Regard,

Reviewed 8 October 2013

Being a consultant, I live out of hotels for work so I am a bit picky where I stay. This Courtyard is a gem hiding in plain sight. The location is perfect as it’s close to the beach, great restaurants and Target for all those things you forgot to pack. Where the hotel really surprised me was the staff. From my first moment in the hotel, Ericka at the front desk made me feel at home. She was very kind and courteous while checking me in and informing me of what the property had to offer. When I got to my room I was very pleased with the amenities and view the room had to offer. Upon leaving my room, a staff member in the hall welcomed me and asked if there was anything I needed and this surprised me as I did not ask her but she seemed genuinely concerned with my satisfaction. The more I stayed at this property the more I realized that was the attitude of the staff, they truly want the guest to enjoy their stay. I actually grew to know the staff by name and Temeka from housekeeping always had a smile on her face and was a lot of fun to talk to. Between Temeka and Ericka, I found some of the greatest places to eat and hangout while I was there. The Courtyard by Marriott Gulf Shores Craft Farms is a great property to stay at for business, pleasure, family getaways or just a solo vacation. Whenever I am in town, I will be staying there.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Hi Stephen H,

Thank you for again choosing to stay with us at The Courtyard when you are in town. We truly value your comments and appreciate the great remarks on several of our team members. We shared these this morning during our daily team meeting and it reinforces to our team that their hard-work doesn't go un-noticed. Ericka was awarded the Team Member of the Month for September largely based on similar customer reviews as yours and her exemplary service to our guests.

Thank you again for sharing and staying with us. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Best Regards,