“Sea n Sun Oct 2017”
other travellers have booked this property
From the outside! Those windows have been replaced this year too! SO much better!
Beautiful Deeded Beach Access I love this bedroom! It's been painted & has new blinds. I didn't think to get a pic of that!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Beautiful Deeded Beach Access
Our pool!
I LOVE our kitchen! Single cup Keurig as well as drip, bagel toaster, blender, coffee grinder.
Old bathroom pic
Old layout of the green bedroom
Sadly, the chaise died of too much love! For those guests who knew it well I'm sorry about that too!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Dorothy S
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 8 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017
people found this review helpful

I arrived at the cottage after dark and although I was given a code to get in the lock box would not open and I called the owner with no success of reaching her, nor did she ever call me back to make sure I got into the house. Thankfully the gentleman next door came over to help with with somebtpols to pry the rusted box open.
The furniture with stained the living room.
When I booked the home I did not know that there was a hurricane that was going to hit that area I was told I will be refunded one day because I left early Saturday morning due to the storm as per instructed by the owner Kat I got all the furniture on the front porch and put it inside secured the home and have yet to receive my refund would never stay again and find it very disappointing that she volunteered to refund me a day and then failed to do so after over A month's time

8 Nov 2017
Hello Dorothy. I’m sorry you’re disappointed. The lockbox, while a little complicated to operate, isn’t rusty. The furniture, while at the end of a busy season & probably needing a refresh isn’t stained. And while I am still planning to send your one night payment back to you you HAVE received your full security deposit.

The payment is not allowed under our policies because we were not under mandatory evacuation prior to your departure. I offered it to you because you came to the Alabama shore to escape the devastation you had faced in Florida from your own hurricanes & I felt so bad for you. I have been traveling extensively for both work & a short vacation for the past six weeks but will be sending it to you. I hope your life is almost back to normal. I do continue to keep you & everyone touched by these awful storms in my prayers. Take care! Kat
kbrown195...
Greenbrier, Tennessee
“Sea n Sun Oct 2017”
Reviewed 22 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
people found this review helpful

Best vacation in several years. Beach cottage was nice and clean and just right for my husband and I. Nice pool and 2 washers, 2 dryers in laundry room and only $1.75 to use. Came at a great time of the year when it was not to crowded. Very short walk to beach and also very short walk to a good place to eat, “The Beach House”, which is right next door to a market and a ice cream shop. Overall, a great time, nice place to stay. Would definately stay again.

Mobile718...
“No dogs allowed”
Reviewed 6 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017
people found this review helpful

After taking our deposit which included 100.00 for our dogs we found out though a friend that dogs were not allowed on the beach. We had to cancel our trip to the cozy cottage. Both Kat H and trip advisor would not return our deposit of almost 1000.00. It would had nice if Kat H had let us know the no dogs on beach policy before she took our money.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
6 Sep 2017
Had you stayed with us you would have had a wonderful time & I could have told you which beaches allowed dogs & where our fabulous dog parks are as well as the dog-friendly restaurants. Most of our guests are traveling with their dogs. The public beach policies for Orange Beach & Gulf Shores are on the cities' websites. It's not a secret kept from you. I assumed you had researched the area prior to deciding to vacation there.
boyzonlym...
Choctaw, Oklahoma
“Perfect beach cottage near the beach!!”
Reviewed 22 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

Great beach cottage!! We loved it and found it to be perfect! Very clean with nice furnishings. Coffee pot, blender, microwave everything was nice. The Air was very cold and wonderful. Nice pool and the beach access was wonderful! The pictures are exactly what we found. The bed in the master by was very comfy. IKat was very nice and emails you back promptly and was very helpful. We hope to stay here again!!!

6 Aug 2017
Thank you so much! I'm glad you had a great vacation & loved the cottage! I hope you come back as well, You are welcome anytime!
Heather H
Marion, IL
“Relax and Refresh!”
Reviewed 14 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Location is less than 100 steps to the beach across a 2 lane road. We enjoyed being able to cook most meals at home and could make trips back and forth to the beach. Condo is small, but has everything you need! Enjoyed having several necessary items to cook available (spices, ect.) Would stay again!

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Clermont, Georgia
Reviewed 8 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

pattivere...
Erie, Pennsylvania
“Nice,”
Reviewed 27 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

We enjoyed our stay. It was clean, somewhat outdated, but still nice. Kat was very helpful as this was our first trip booked via trip advisor. Loved that it had everything needed, and our yorkie Sami was very comfortable.
Sad that garbage was in the side lot and possibly windblown. I do wish we had done more research due to pet friendly cottages, not pet friendly beaches. But, considering alot of people are not responsible enough to pick up their dogs business.and The briars were terrible anywhere we went. The dog park we went to was nice. Actually beautiful. Friendly lady talking with us. Loved riding around and admiring the beautiful island. Thank you Kat for renting to us.

22 May 2017
You are welcome! I love getting to share Gulf Shores with people! The dumpster has been replaced with a larger one since I shared this comment with my condo board so thank you. Come back anytime!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing