Regal Inn(Guntersville)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$60
Lake Guntersville Bed and Breakfast(Guntersville)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$108
Lakeside Inn(Guntersville)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$66
US$63
Wyndham Garden Lake Guntersville(Guntersville)(Great Value!)
US$107
Priceline
US$68
US$66
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$73/night.

Kings Inn(Albertville)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$79
US$75
QualityInn
All reviewslake guntersvilleview of the lakewintzell's oyster housegreat hotelfishing tripboat parkingcomplimentary breakfastbusiness tripdesk staffstate parkdefinitely stay here againparking lotclean roomschecking inwithin walking distancefitness roomwonderful stay
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Dangerous access to property, outdated furniture and not very clean. Room AC kept the room too cold and too moist. Slow elevators, both were in service though. Nice staff, good breakfast and great view of the lake. Not sure I'll stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Terri R, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Guntersville, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Thank you for your recent review of our property. We strive to ensure an enjoyable stay for our guests. We are just about to begin a major renovation of the hotel and feel sure that afterwards you will very much enjoy our property if you choose to stay with us in the future. We hope that you do!

Reviewed 6 June 2014

I arrived exhausted...although the parking lot was full, my room was very quiet, the bed was extremely comfortable, room temperature was perfect and the entire room/bathroom were spotless. Thank you so very much, Hampton Inn!! :)

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

So very glad your stay with us was plesant. Thank you for letting us know and definitely come back and see us anytime!

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Excellent experience at the Hampton Inn, Guntersville, Alabama. Easy access to boat ramp and a great location to restaurants and other activities. I will definitely stay here again and would highly recommend to my friends and family.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are happy that you enjoyed your recent stay here with us at Hampton Inn Lake Guntersville. We are about to undergo major renovations inside the hotel and we are sure you're gonna like staying here even more! Looking forward to having you back with us.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Hotel staff was friendly and went out of their way to make this stay comfortable. Breakfast was great and hotel was nice and clean! I usually will not stay at a hotel with my family if I am not pleased with the appearance. The rooms were very clean and I did not have a problem with my children being there. At one point, I needed extra pillows and a comforter, and the front desk staff walked with me to my room to help bring up the additional items - All with a smile! I would definitely stay at this hotel again if I am in the area.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Our guests (you) are important to us and we do our best to make our stay an enjoyable one! Thank you so much for the review and we definitely look forward to your return to our property.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is a nice Hampton Inn with a beautiful view of Lake Guntersville. The rooms are nice, and they do a good job with breakfast and amenities. You also get a discount at the restaurant next door. I would recommend this hotel as a great place to stay in the area.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family