“This is my fourth stay at the Hamilton Holiday Motel, & If I had to stay at another motel, I think Id rathet just sleep in my va”

Hamilton Holiday Motel
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Hamilton
Reviewed 8 March 2013 via mobile

First off, if this motel were in Miami or South Florida, it would be the cool, hip, avant garde place to stay. Located right downtown Hamilton, Alabama & only 1.2
miles to the popular annual Jerry Brown Arts Festival (2013 location for show).
The motel was probably built in the 1960s and I can remember staying there many years ago. At that time, the 70s shag was still on the floor & furnishings matched & I got a smoking room, well... Talk an about
face, boy have they ever made improvements. This time upon phoning in my reservations in to the family owned manager, I requested a newly renovated
room. She said that most all the rooms have been, but accomodated us quite nicely. I always take room freshener when staying in motels, just in case. This room was SUPER clean. The service was uncomparable. And we felt very safe. The last time I stayed there, I took my little 5 lb doggie, (pet friendly) & was satisfied as well. There was no loud partying to keep us awake.
The other place I stayed while in town, was dirty, & I was sick for weeks when I got home from the filth recirculating within the window unit. The other place is well known, but not nearly as accomodating as they are at the Hamilton Holiday Motel. Very retro on the outside (they have a photo on their website), but quiet, clean, & comfy on the inside. They are more reasonably priced as well. Just give them a chance. & if something isnt right or to your liking, let them know, so they can do good for you too.

• Stayed: March 2013
6  Thank she-shevaughn

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hamilton
Key West Inn
#2 of 4 in Fulton
Days Inn Hamilton
Days Inn Hamilton
#1 of 4 in Hamilton

Been to Hamilton Holiday Motel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hamilton Holiday Motel

Address: 315 Bexar Ave E, Hamilton, AL 35570-4038
Region: United States > Alabama > Hamilton
Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Room Service
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Hamilton
Price Range: £33 - £37 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hamilton Holiday Motel 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Ebookers so you can book your Hamilton Holiday Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.