Days Inn Hamilton
Hamilton Holiday Motel(Hamilton)(Great Value!)
US$53
US$83
HIExpress.com
Sands Motel(Fulton)
US$50
All reviewsroom was cleanplace to stayan older hotelroad tripnext morningbedscerealflorida
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 May 2014

The Days Inn in Hamilton was a good clean hotel. I was there for The Ramp and for the conveince of being close it was great. The beds were good and the sink area is outside of the tub area which makes is nice when sharing the room. We ate the breakfast which had a waffle machine with a few other selections. I will definately stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Horrible service. the Internet did not work and I was rudely dismissed, telling me it was my fault not theirs. I travel around the world with two computers, both work first time, every time, every where except here. The towels were thin and cheap. The TV shut itself off every 15 minutes starting at 10 pm. The waffle maker stuck my whole waffle to the griddle, even though there was a sign that said "no cooking spray needed, new waffle maker", and there was no option to use the spray. The plates were so thin I had to use 3 so they didn't bend or soak through. And I travel with 2 service dogs. I have all of their papers. I was charged for them, when I asked why, I was told it was because I am not blind. This is a disgrace to all of the people who have disabilities and need their service dogs. The bed was very comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Great value for the money. Free continental breakfast and plenty of space for parking. A little far off from the highway but well worth looking for. Beds were nice and the shower was great.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family