“MOST EXCELLENT!”

Naji's Pita Gourmet
Ranked #38 of 91 Restaurants in Homewood
Cuisines: American, Lebanese
Reviewed 12 December 2012

Driving up to the front door of this unimpressive looking restaurant, you would never
believe that once inside you would be greeted with the wonderful smells from the small
kitchen where a most excellent cook prepares the most amazing food! The menu is
sufficient and diverse; the food is cooked to perfection. It is interesting to browse the grocery section and discover foods not usually found in most grocery stores, unique and different foods which will tempt you to try other foods, other cultures, other tastes. I love this place!

1  Thank FABULOUS4414

Reviewed 5 August 2012

Although it doesn't look like much and is no longer in the best side of town, the market and food are both very good. I like the humus dip better than any place in town. They are also the bakery for most of the pita bread that is served in any other place in town.

My standard order is the chicken pita sandwich toasted.

1  Thank Leslie G
Reviewed 8 June 2012

In business as in life, sometimes we succeed and sometimes we fail. I've never met anyone or seen any business that is perfect. So it is not a surprise that some have had a great experience dining with us and some have not. For me the question is how do we react to success and failure. Of coarse we are grateful to those who compliment us but we learn much more from those who don't. I want to invite those who have not had a good experience with us to contact me and give me their valuable feedback. I promise to listen attentively and make the necessary changes to improve. I wish I could promise that we will never make another mistake, but I can't. I can promise that we will learn from our mistakes and that we will make every effort to make sure our guests don't pay for our mistakes. All we ask for is to be made aware.

My email address is naji@pita.net and I welcome your comments

Naji

6  Thank NajiConstantine
Reviewed 8 June 2012

Great food and very good prices on everything. Especially good is the taziki sauce and any of the pita sandwiches.

Reviewed 31 May 2012

Did not think this deserved the rave reviews. I couldn't eat all of my gyro and took it home. There was mold on it in the morning. I wonder what I ate before. Lentil soup okay not great. Great pita chips. I would not eat there again because of the mold.