Typical Microtel, clean, friendly staff, well appointed rooms (with the super bright lights over the beds.) Bldg. is tucked away back off the main road between two other buildings with no sign at the road. Located in a shopping mecca with just about every restaurant you can think off nearby. The "business center" and ice machine are crammed into the same area as the breakfast buffet causing gridlock in the mornings. Probably not enough parking for the size of the hotel because people had to park in the blue stripped areas between the handicap spots. Seems like the gas prices are higher in this area because of all the shopping and restaurants. Get back on the road and fill up at one of the stations east or west of Birmingham.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in our newly designed smoke free rooms, featuring HD Flat Panel Televisions. Our spacious suites include a sleeper sofa, microwave, and refrigerator. Bring your laptop and enjoy complimentary wired and wireless high speed Internet. Sleep on our “Dream Well” bedding and wake up to our complimentary continental breakfast. Come see for yourself how Microtel Inn & Suites is the ideal choice for value and guest satisfaction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Hoover/Birmingham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn & Suites Birmingham - Hoover - Galleria Mall Hotel Hoover
- Microtel Inn And Suites Birmingham - Hoover - Galleria Mall
- Microtel Hoover