Residence Inn Birmingham Hoover
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Hoover
Reviewed 26 January 2014

We stayed here during our son's basketball tournament. Cory couldn't have been any nicer. He worked with us on making sure we had a place for the team to meet and was exactly what I have come to find at Marriott properties. This is a great place to stay when in Birmingham.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 18 January 2014

I stayed for a week while in the area on business. The staff was extremely friendly throughout my time there, the room was clean and comfortable, and the location was good, being close to several dining options nearby. The food at the hotel was ok, which is typical for Residence Inn properties where I've stayed. It's not bad, but it's nothing to write home about either. There are a lot of hotel choices in the area, and I've stayed at a few of the other options in Hoover. This location ranks very highly in my book and I would stay there again without any second thoughts.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Jason M
Reviewed 8 January 2014

This is one of the nicest Residence Inns that I have stayed at. This hotel is definitely makes me feel at home with comfortable furnishings and warm relaxing decor. The food and drink at the evening social (chicken alfredo, pasta, salad, cake, beer and wine) exceeded my expectations compared to what I have experienced at other properties. The staff at the front desk were all very helpful and made me feel at home. My only complaint is that I only stayed here one night.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 December 2013 via mobile

Cory and staff (LaShandra) made our stay a treat! Clean, modern, and a great value for your dollar - way better than some other Marriott hotels I've stayed in recently. We'll return for sure. Joe & Michelle.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 December 2013

I travel to the Birmingham area frequently on business. I have stayed here numerous times and have enjoyed my stays. It is my home away from home in the Birmingham area. The rooms are always very clean and comfortable. The beds and pillows are great. The service is particularly outstanding. Everyone goes out of there way to be friendly and helpful. Recently, one of the staff members drove me to my clients office when my rental car was not available.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Alyssa S, General Manager at Residence Inn Birmingham Hoover, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2013

I am so glad our team members continue to go above and beyond. Thank you, for your positive comments.

Alyssa Stroup

Reviewed 13 December 2013

I am a business traveler and I have stayed in many hotels. The Residence Inn in Hoover, AL is at the top of my list. The rooms are exquisite and always very clean from the baseboards to the ceiling. The free breakfast and happy hour create a very "at home" atmosphere. What stands out to me is the service. I have never felt like a "King" at a hotel and they really do try and make you feel that way. I honestly wish I lived here!

- Tony R.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for your positive comments. I will share your awsome review with our team members at our daily huddle. We look foward to continuing to make you feel like a "KIng".

Sincerely.

Alyssa Stroup

Reviewed 4 November 2013

I'm away from home for more than half of every year and this year I was in Hoover, Al at the Residence Inn. Of all the hotels I have stayed at I will say that this Residence is the best by far. The staff from top to bottom on a daily basis made sure that I felt like I was at home with my family. Every time I entered or left the hotel I was greeted by name and either told welcome back or to have a good day. The housekeeping staff would make sure that all my requests were taken care of.

The quality and varity of food was great. The management would come through the dinning room to make sure your dinner was good and ask what they could do to improve.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to the Birmingham/Hoover area weather you are staying for a night or for months.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hoover
Holiday Inn Birmingham-Hoover
Homewood Suites by Hilton Birmingham-SW-Riverchase-Galleria
Hampton Inn & Suites Birmingham-Hoover-Galleria
1 mi away
Hyatt Place Birmingham/Hoover
Embassy Suites by Hilton Birmingham-Hoover
Hyatt Regency Birmingham - The Wynfrey Hotel

Been to Residence Inn Birmingham Hoover? Share your experiences!