Holiday Inn Birmingham-Hoover
Travelocity
US$158
  • Pool
US$54
All reviewsfront deskbreakfast buffetgolf groupfree happy hourmeeting roomfood and beverageroom was spotlesslots of restaurantsrooms are largeafter a long daywould recommend this hotel to anyonenice stayclean hotelthe breakfast areastaff was very friendlybirminghamshopping
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I stayed here during a weekend for a fitness seminar nearby. Looks like a modern hotel with comfortable and clean furniture. I area felt safe and rooms were relatively quiet besides for some kids running around upstairs one morning, which didn't bother me. I'm usually a super clean freak and one of the first places I notice is how tidy the bathroom is. Other than the bathroom having a few short curly hairs around, it wasn't anything I couldn't pick up with a tissue and toss, but made me shiver a little in the process. I would stay here again if in the area. It's in a nice location, looked like a pretty safe area, and the galleria is about a mile away with lots of restaurants nearby to choose from.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Don F, General Manager at Holiday Inn Birmingham-Hoover, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Good day and thank you for taking time to write a review from your last stay. We are so happy that you enjoyed our Hotel as well as the local attractions. Yes. Shopping and Restaurants are plentlful here. I am amazed how many establishments there are to choose from. We are here to make each guest as comfortable as possible. Our smiles are warming and I give my staff 110% credit everyday for this. If I can assist you in the furture, please call me directly.

Kind regards,
Don Feneziani

Reviewed 25 April 2014

My company held a six week training class at this location. The staff was great very attentive to our every need or request. rooms are very comfortable and updated. I enjoyed my time here very much. Very friendly.

Room Tip: I had a king room very spacious and quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Meredith H, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Birmingham-Hoover, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Eric W.,

Thank you for the excellent review! We are so glad to have you as our long term guest during your training. Our green features are a big plus to staying here! We hope you will come and visit us after your training is over.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

I am here with others on a business trip with Wal-mart for 6 weeks. This is our third week here, I must say, every employee has been friendly, professionally, and has given out standing customer service. I really have enjoyed my stay and deeply hope one day I wil get this oppurtunity to re-visit this Holiday Inn with the same employes.

Room Tip: The rooms on the top floors have better outsid views
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Jayawesome,

We are so glad to have you as our "long-term" guest at Holiday Inn Hoover! Our staff is one of our best features of the property and glad you are able to expierence that as well. Our top floors do have beautiful views of the city! We hope you are able to come back and visit our Holiday Inn Hoover team again!

Reviewed 10 April 2014

Just returned from the Masters. We first went and played several courses in Alabama. We had dicey weather but had a great time. The hotel had a most professional staff. Friendly, competent, and helpful. I wish they had a hot tub and/or sauna, but their outstanding service more than made up for the lack of those amenities. I highly recommend anyone visiting the area to use this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Meredith H, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Birmingham-Hoover, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Rob O.,

Our location is wonderful for all of the golf courses in the area and in Alabama. I hope the weather was better at the Masters. I wish we also had a hot tub to add to our indoor pool and wonderful amenities. We also think our staff is outstanding and excellent in service. Thank you for letting us know we are doing well.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

This hotel is the most updated Holiday Inn I've ever stayed at. The beds and shower were nice, and the breakfast was pretty good too. We stopped on our way to Florida and were happy we did. It's a few miles away from I65.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Michael C.,

Thank you for choosing our property on the way to Florida! Our convenient location is just one of the many reasons to stay here. Our beds and showers make for a relaxing nights sleep. Please come back and stay with us again next time and try our made-to-order breakfast menu!