“We've been here over a dozen times”
Review of Egg and I - CLOSED

Egg and I
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Actual location maybe Birmingham.
North Alabama
“We've been here over a dozen times”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

We've never been disappointed in either the food or service at this restaurant. Their breakfast dishes are varied, tasty, well prepared and served with a smile. One of our favorite haunts.

Visited August 2014

New Iberia, Louisiana
“Food Outstanding!!!”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Menu has a great variety of breakfast foods. Had the Cajun Omlette. From South Louisiana and it did not disappoint. Great service and friendly atmosphere. Will eat here every time we come to Hoover.

• Visited May 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Good but not eggcellent.”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

We visited on a Sunday around noon. The wait was about 15 minutes. The food arrived at our table quickly. The food was good, just not outstanding by any means. I believe the prices were a little on the high side.

Visited April 2014
Detroit, Michigan
“Unforgettable..”
Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

We ate here every morning for 4 days. After the first visit I fell in love. The food, people, everything was just great.

• Visited June 2013
Meridian, Mississippi
“Absolutely Fabulous Breakfast and Service”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

My daughter and I had the pleasure of eating here on a trip to Birmingham. We both decided to try the French Toast and turkey sausage. The French Toast was cooked to perfection, very light, and not overly seasoned. The turkey sausage was well-cooked, moist and delicious. I had coffee with my breakfast and it was steaming hot and perfectly brewed. Our server was very friendly and made us feel right at home. We were definitely eat here again!

• Visited April 2014