“Godd food great beer”

On Tap Sports Cafe
Ranked #101 of 165 Restaurants in Hoover
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 26 October 2013

Great food,Great atmosphere. Great selection of Beer on tap.During a recent stay in Hoover for the race at Talladega we stopped in this restaurant.Our party of 4 had nothing to complain about. The food was excellent. The service was a little slow. But we were totally satisfied.I would recommend this restaurant to anybody

Reviewed 7 October 2013

My husband and I went there to watch some of the games on Sunday while we were visiting from out of town. He had read that they have the best wings in Birmingham and we are both craft beer lovers. This place did not disappoint! We got the sampler as an appetizer and the fried bell peppers were to die for! The beer selection was great if you are a craft brew fan. The wings did not disappoint either! They were delicious! The place was packed when we got there and we got the last parking space. Despite being so busy, our waitress was very attentive. The service was quick and friendly. Would definitely recommend going there and getting the sampler appetizer platter, wings, and some good beer!

Reviewed 2 October 2013

Dont waste your money just to sit on a patio!. The drinks are terrible and horribly expensive, food is just mediocre. Server was very nice and apologetic (seemed emabarrassed quite frankly) and should find a decent place to work. Manager doesn't come to table for questions or complaints....There are plenty of other nice places in same walking distance from hotel/mall, even places to watch the games. Don't let this place ruin the game. I wish I could score it less than 1.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

This was our second time to visit and each time the service was severely lacking. The hostess was clueless and when asked if we had a waitress she said she would be with us in a few minutes and I said we have already been here a few minutes and then her response was well she is out on the patio so it will be a little while. Should have just left but we stayed. Received our appetizer with our food and didn't eat it because it was cold. Manager on duty did take it off our bill but seemed unconcerned about the lack of staffing and service.

Reviewed 13 June 2013

Interesting team made for a good experience, the wings were legendary and the beer was epic, I wish I had more time to taste all the favors that of pints that they had