“Excellent Stay!”

Comfort Inn Huntsville
Ranked #18 of 53 Hotels in Huntsville
Reviewed 24 August 2012

Great hotel! Reasonable rate, very clean, great location, yummy and plentiful breakfast, friendly and helpful staff and my kids loved the pool and hot tub!!!! You'll definitely want to stay here!! (And just minutes from the Space and Rocket Center!)

Room Tip: If you have kids and plan to swim, request a room by the pool. We had a room right across the hall a...
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 20 August 2012

This rating is to account for a Government Travel and Lodging trip for the period of 5 August 12 thru 17 August 12. The staff during check in (Sharon) was very very very friendly and helpful. Breakfast staff each morning was very polite and provide wonderful meal assistance each morning. During the hours of 4pm to 6am the staff was very helpful with directions, pool and fitness. I would advise this hotel to family and friends. Thank you for all your support to the U.S. Federal Government. DJ.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Dennis J
Reviewed 19 August 2012

Nice Location,updated rooms with micro's and fridges,wall mounted lcd tv,desk ,dresser,closet and a chair and ottoman.
Bathroom is tiled and clean....
Free Hot breakfast in the morning,excercise room with a hot tub to boot.
WIFI is free and the speeds are decent 250Kb/s ...well enough to stream netflix or browse the net without hiccups.
There is a Hooters in front of the hotel if you want to go have a brew and check out the uh wings...
Definitely a pleasant stay and the price is even better.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank CarolinaCoopers
Reviewed 15 August 2012

This hotel is very clean. I believe it's one of the cleanest hotels I've stayed in for a long time. I would give this hotel a 5+ if I could. The staff is very friendly and the breakfast was wonderful. The price of the room was very budget friendly. I would definitely recommend this hotel to family and friends. Next time I go to the Space and Rocket Center, I will be staying here.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank vswdmb
Reviewed 4 August 2012

We had several rooms as we were in town for a family reunion. The rooms were pretty standard but nice and clean. The staff was friendly and extremely accomodating. I would stay here again. The location was excellent!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2012

My husband and I went for a spur of the moment 1 night getaway. We picked Comfort Inn because Alfa members receive a members discount with choice hotels so a $90 room cost us $60. It was in a good location close to everything but not right on the highway. The staff was very friendly, and we will be using them again.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 July 2012

Compliments to three employees: Sharon front desk, Kala from housekeeping and Victoria who manages the breakfast station. I enjoyed variety of food, the friendly and thoughtful staff. I was thrilled when I woke up the next morning after having the most restful sleep in any hotel that I have stayed in for years. When I checked out on July 19th I asked Sharon for the name of the pillow and mattress and she contacted Kala who provided the information. Over the years I have not had restful sleep and awake with neck and shoulder pain; I have bought pillows costing $3.00 to $90.00 and none provided the sound sleep that I need to keep healthy and productive.
I’m not sure if you sell the items featured in your hotels but it could be an incentive to guests with possible perks!
Thanks again to the staff! Phyllis E.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business