“Meraviglioso! Great food, service, and atmosphere!”
Review of Terranova's

Terranova's
Ranked #118 of 601 Restaurants in Huntsville
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner
Huntsville, Alabama
“Meraviglioso! Great food, service, and atmosphere!”
Reviewed 22 January 2014

Terranova's is a gem! This was our first visit, and we'll return soon, I'm sure.
I had the Chicken Cannelloni, and it was amazing. It's my new "favorite dish" now. My husband had the Eggplant Parmesan and was very pleased. Antoine and Pete were very kind, helpful, and professional. Loved the decor and atmosphere!

• Visited January 2014

Quebec City, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Faked Italian”
Reviewed 21 January 2014

Don't call this an italian restaurant, italian would be mad.
Wine served hot, Not able to do spaghetti sauce.
Too expensive for the quality.

• Visited January 2014
Huntsville, Alabama
“This is our go-to place for Italian!”
Reviewed 12 January 2014

I am second-generation Italian, so authentic cuisine is important! We've been here 3-4 times for dinner and once for lunch, and have always had a great meal. Prices are reasonable, and service is always spot-on. We always recommend Terranova's to anyone looking real Italian food.

• Visited November 2013
Athens, AL
“Consistently a favorite of ours ~”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I love Terranova's! We eat here several times a month & find it a wonderful dining experience.
They offer a wide variety on the menu, the food is delicious and appealing, the desserts are a bit large so several can share but oh my, they are the best ever! The décor is beautiful & gives you the ambiance of Italy. If anyone ever has an issue with the service or food, the owner is quick to handle it. It is a great place to enjoy an evening with friends or family. We celebrate family birthdays at Terranova's and even the teenagers in the family, enjoy it. I love Terranovas, it is my favorite in Huntsville & I look forward to dining there each time.

• Visited August 2013
“Great place”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

This is a consistently good place to eat. Good food, good service, good prices and good decor.
The chicken parm is sometimes a little dry but the fagioli soup and salad is always great and so is the lasagne.
Their bread (served w/dipping oil) is excellent and they will bring as much as you want.

• Visited June 2013