“Great Service, Fair Food”
Review of Thai Garden

Thai Garden
Ranked #107 of 611 Restaurants in Huntsville
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Thai
Athens, Alabama
“Great Service, Fair Food”
Reviewed 17 December 2013

Our first trip here was for a weekday lunch served from 11-2 PM M-F. We both ordered from the lunch menu with several meals offered at about $9.00 each including soup or salad, spring rolls and the main dish. The soup was good, an egg drop type but was mostly just a flavored broth. The spring rolls were the fried type, very small and just fair. But main dishes were just ok as well. It seemed to me the dishes were more like Chinese than Thai although they were spiced more like Thai. Generous portions were served, plenty for a lunch special. Our cost without tip and drinks was $19.33. This is a nice place, very friendly people and great service.

• Visited December 2013

Huntsville, Alabama
“Carry out lunch CRAP”
Reviewed 7 November 2013

I didn't even get to the food, I was going over the menu, and found some things I wanted, then I read the line. Soups and Salad don't come on carry out.

Called them to clarify, surely they don't charge full price for it and not give you everything? WRONG. Still full price, but you don't get soup or salad. Thanks, but no thanks. Lost a potentially long standing (first time) customer over a bowl of soup.

Don't support a place that treats customers this way, I certainly won't.

• Visited November 2013
Florence, AL
“Yes, I cleaned my plate”
Reviewed 16 July 2013

Okay, so I love Thai and seldom get the pleasure to eat and enjoy. So a lot of food was ordered and all of it was consumed. None of it was bad and none went to waste. Ordered teh fried tofu to start. Adore the texture and the spicy peanut sauce it comes with. Followed it up with coconut soup which is heavenly. I went for the spicy vegetables with chili paste. I asked for three stars and should have gone four and a half but thankfully these poeple have you covered. There's plenty of condiments on the table. Crushed chili's were only a reach away. I always try to hit his place when in Huntsville and have never been disappointed. The wait staff is friendly, the food is fantastic and it's a solid value. Highly recommend it!

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Americana29
USA
“Love this place”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

We've been going to Thai Garden for years. My husband loves Thai food, so we're always on the lookout for Thai restaurants when we travel.
We were there again last week and it was delicious, as usual.
It's a little off the beaten path, but it's easier than ever to find with a GPS.
The people are so friendly and helpful, as well. The food is always good, whatever you order.

• Visited April 2013
Attalla, Alabama
“Alabama' s best Thai”
Reviewed 8 March 2013 via mobile

Started with the chicken, coconut and mushroom soup! Perfect.
Then the coconut catfish that set my senses on fire.
Clean, great services,, friendly staff, good spot!0