“Good bbq”

Dreamland BBQ
Ranked #191 of 616 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

The chicken sandwhich was very tender. Ordered the chi ken sandwhich that was decently priced at $4.50. The atmosphere was very pleasant. We were seated promptly and service was up to par.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Don't get the ribs. They sauce was very sweet and that threw me off quite a bit. The pulled pork came without sauce so I could taste it and it was great. Loved the beans and okra. The wait staff was friendly and helped us decide and prompt with refills. Could not ask for more.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

I ended up here as the restaurant I chose (based on reviews) didn't pass the parking lot test. Went to a closer place and it was closed. So, I saw a Dreamland here and remembered The Dreamland I frequented in Birmingham. This location was just perfect. Good size meal, great value for quantity, although I wish sides were bigger. The bread and warm sauce is how I remembered it from years ago. I has rib plate and the four bones had a good amount of meat on each of them. I will go back during other visits to Huntsville.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Huntsville's Dreamland is worth the trip. We had our food brought to us in under 5 minutes, it was the fastest I've ever received food at any restaurant(even fast food). The ribs were great, the sausage was great and the sauce was tangy and awesome as usual. I'm not always crazy about the mac and cheese but there are plenty of other side items to choose from if you want them. The service and atmosphere are very good, the food great, the facility is clean and well kept, what more could you ask for...........This version of Dreamland will always be compared to the original Dreamland in Tuscaloosa and to Big Bob Gibson's a couple towns over in Decatur. And that's unfair, who could live up to those 2 places. T-town Dreamland is an original and unique place and Big Bobs has won Memphis in May a record 4 times and is an institution in the world of BBQ. To compare any BBQ place to them is unfair and this Dreamland isn't on the level of those 2 places, but it more than holds it's own and is worth more than one trip.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

A great sports bar yet it needed to be cleaned and most of the sides were processed food. Filling yet not inspired nor very good. It's coasting on its reputation and needs a fresh shake up.