La Quinta Inn Huntsville Research Park
US$107
US$219
US$184
  • Pool
Sleep Inn & Suites Huntsville(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$139
US$125
US$186
US$156
All reviewsroom was cleanresearch parkstaff was friendlyrestaurants and shoppingrecommend this hotelroom keyair conditionerfront desk clerkeasy accessenjoyed my staythe hotel staffcontinental breakfastnice stayglorialqpetshurricane
Reviewed 23 April 2014

We stayed at this hotel because of repairs to our home. This was the hotel of choice because of a prior visit, Service, location,price and comfort was excellent so we returned here. This is our hotel of choice whenever there is a need to be away from home but still in the city.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 April 2014

After a long day, I was attacked by fleas just moments after entering the room for rest. After contacting the front desk I was moved to a flea free room. after the first night the itch set in, again my rest was interrupted.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Eleanor E
Reviewed 8 April 2014

I really enjoyed my stay here. It was quiet and had comfortable rooms. The breakfast is standard and well stocked. The staff were friendly and helpful. It easy to find if you realize that that are 2 La Quinta's almost next to each other. This is the one next to Denny's. This place is affordable. I will stay here again. It is in a safe part of town.

Room Tip: Bottom floor and away from the ice machine.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Huntsville, Alabama
Reviewed 31 March 2014

I have stayed at this la quinta location several times. They are always clean. The beds are very comfortable. The price is always reasonable.The cocomplementary breakfast is delicious. I will return again and I recommend la quinta to others.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 March 2014

This Laquinta has seen better days. I have stayed here before in the past, and it was very nice, clean and comfortable. Don't get me wrong its still comfortable here, but some upgrades is really needed at this property. I was given the keys to a uncleaned room.Upon opening the room door the stinch of death hit me in the face. IT WAS THE MOST HORRIBLE SMELL I have ever smelled in my life!I was moved to another room. Clearly the room had not been cleaned in ages.In the next room all the main sheer blinds were missing. I was told that they were removed from all rooms to get washed and never put back up. The blinds that were still there, were dingy stained brown.There was rust around the window seals and tub and the windows was permanently fogged. There were men underwear and socks left in the drawer. Poor house keeping.I believe its under new management, and if that the case, a serious makeover is badly needed. The juice machine was even gone in the breakfast area. I normally turn away from writing unpleasant reviews, but in this case, I felt other Laquita return members who use this site had a right to know,This is not your average Laquinta anymore. But I'm sure giving a upgrade it would shine up like a new penny. TSB916

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business