“Absolutely Fantastic!!!”
Review of Cotton Row

Cotton Row
Reserve with OpenTable
Cotton Row is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 631 Restaurants in Huntsville
Price range: US$12 - US$36
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Madison Street
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Had a business dinner here in the downstairs wine cellar. A wonderfully historic private area that was just perfect for our party.

The food was unbelievable. The selection of appetizers and starters was amazing. The fried green tomatoes were cooked to perfection with a great tangy "secret sauce." The quail which I elected to have as a main was perfect. I was torn between that and the duck special. All the dishes were perfectly prepared with fresh local ingredients and the service was outstanding.

The prices were very reasonable compared to what I would pay for this type of a meal in San Francisco. I would definitely say that this is a must visit in Huntsville.

Reviewed 27 October 2013

Whenever I travel to the Hunstville area, I like to find nice upscale style restaurants for dinner, as I'm usually eating BBQ for lunch. Cotton Row is right up there with NY quality, but I have to say that the last time I was there, the service was really substandard. The waiter was a goofball, and brought our appetizers before bringing the wine. When he brought the bottle, he realized we had no glasses. By the time the glasses came, our appetizer was done. Requested medium-rare filet...came out well done (actually burnt on one side). Had to wait for it to be recooked and my guest's dinner was finished by that time. Overall, food is tastey but service needs to be better. I will try only one more time.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

Every time I eat here, whether it is lunch, dinner, or for a special hosted wine dinner, the food and service are great. This is a "must eat there" location for Huntsville, AL.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

After reading about Cotton Row on the Southern Living website, my wife & I and another couple went on a recent Saturday evening. From the onset of our visit, the hostess, manager and staff all acted very elitist and pretentious. Our server did a good job with the timing of our selections, which is the only real positive I can note. We all had apps which were very average. My wife and I ordered steaks. Mine came out medium to medium well after I ordered med rare. Our server never came back to check on the temperature or taste of any of the entrees. Overall a disappointing experience.

3  Thank 5pts608
Reviewed 16 October 2013

This chic eatery is offering up a great dining experience. I ate here tonight for the first time and enjoyed a great meal. The restaurant was crowded and the staff had the situation well in hand. My starter and entree came out promptly. I highly recommend the toffee ice cream for dessert. A beautiful place.