“Lovely Selections, Friendly Staff”

Sitar Indian Restaurant
Ranked #89 of 614 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 24 February 2014

It's hard to beat a good India buffet. Sitar offers a nice array of choices and all the added condiments that makes India food so appealing. Most of the meat options were chicken, but I'm not complaining. There were sevetral vegetarian options as well. Fresh naan. rice options, and a full selection of fresh items to offer to pair with the hot food choices. Nothing on the buffet was seasoned out of reach, in fact I would say most of it was very tame. Sitar makes it easy for anyone to enjoy their food.

There are newer reviews for Sitar Indian Restaurant

Reviewed 31 July 2013

This place was packed today for the lunch buffet by the time we arrived at 1130. We parked in the last available spot out front before being seated and hitting the buffet. There was a large selection and we sampled a bit of it all. I was particularly fond of the red curried chicken. The staff was friendly and efficient. We spent a little under $20. I will probably eat here again and recommend that others try it as well.

1  Thank kkibby43
Reviewed 10 July 2013

Excellent lunch buffet that never fails. Service is top notch and the food is great. Enough changes in the menu to make you want to back for more.

Reviewed 10 June 2013

I was a little leery when my business associate offered this place as a good spot to eat; Indian food can be hit or miss and when it is a miss, I usually end up sick.

I was delighted to find a very good selection on the lunch buffet, my preferred way to eat foods I do not know well. There were definitely things on the buffet that were not to my liking, but that is the beauty of a buffet. Overall, I enjoyed lunch here and would probably go back again.

Reviewed 15 May 2013

Sitar is a delicious restaurant with friendly staff. The first time I went, I was not familiar with Indian food so I went for the lunch buffet. I loved everything I tried, and now go weekly. I have tried many menu items, and have yet to try anything that I didn't like.

1  Thank nagisu