“always bring an umbrella”

Bridge Street Town Centre
Ranked #12 of 74 things to do in Huntsville
Reviewed 30 May 2013

This is an outdoor shopping center. Oftern, we have "pop up showers" around here, so it's wise to bring a compact umbrella. Mom and I got caught in a pop up shower and had to grab some not-so-lovely trash bags to try and shield ourselves from the rain! :-0 In fact, most of my friends keep a separate pair of flip flops/walking shoes because the cobblestoned areas will grab your high heels.

They are renovating the lake, building additional parking and adding a new Belk Dept Store, so there is a good bit of noise and traffic affiliated with the construction.

There has been a pretty high turnover rate in restaurants as of late (noteably Watercress Restaurant and the private dining club, Heritage Club both closed and Tommy's pizza closed yesterday).

I do love Bridge Street though and plenty of good restaurants, the monaco movie theater and clothing stores remain! It's probably a good idea to call the restaurant before you go out there, to ensure they are still in business.

Reviewed 29 May 2013

I came here for Black Friday Shopping back in November. I am not from AL so I wasn't sure what to expect, but boy was I surprised. The area is so beautiful at night. The stores are great. I highly recommend this for anyone who likes to shopping.

Reviewed 14 April 2013

A good variety of shops for husbands to teenage daughters! And for those who don't want to shop, they have a neat theater, local bands playing. Little ones will love the mini train that runs throughout the outdoor walkways. Truly something for everyone.

Reviewed 2 April 2013

We happened upon this location when we were looking for a movie theater and let's just say, Bridge St. made us consider adding Huntsville to our list of retirement locations. It was gorgeous, so much to do and a fun time. Highly recommend!!

1  Thank The2Pips
Reviewed 19 March 2013

I love the selection of stores at Bridge Street. The restaurants are all nice, my favorite there is the Sushi bar. The landscaping is nice & valet parking is a nice plus.