“Fresh and comfortable, and Space Center is less than 10 min away!”

Sleep Inn & Suites Huntsville
Ranked #15 of 53 Hotels in Huntsville
Prairieville, Louisiana
“Fresh and comfortable, and Space Center is less than 10 min away!”
Reviewed 4 May 2013

Traveled with students to the Space Center in Huntsville and the Marriot on the property was out of the school's price range. I booked a reservation at the Sleep Inn for 5 nights expecting an average motel, but this Sleep Inn is clean and comfortable, and conveniently located near the Space Center. Patrick at the front desk knows what customer service is all about. The suite had a great king size bed with plenty of square pillows, spacious lounge area, granite sink, and a nice walk in shower (I liked this so much more than a tub!), as well as a frig and microwave. The free wifi and hot breakfast was an added treat. I didn't think Sleep Inns were this nice, but I certainly will consider these hotels during future travel, and definitely would stay here if I came to Huntsville again!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Reviewed 25 April 2013 via mobile

Stayed here during the week for two nights. Booked the room by phone on the road and got a great rate. The room was nice and the staff was very attentive. The breakfast area was well stocked, fresh, and clean. Parking is well lit and easily accessible. I don't know what else to say but Trip advisor won't let me post until I hit a minimum number of characters.

Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Ellensu
Gadsden, Alabama
Reviewed 22 April 2013

I am highly displeased & basically disgusted w/ the customer I have received. I had reservations for the Sleep Inn on University Blvd in Huntsville, AL 4/17/13-4/20/13. On 4/15/13 at 7:09pm, I spoke w/ reservations to cancel 4/18/13 & 4/19/13. Due to an error OF THE COMPANY, I have been basically told that there is nothing I can do w/out an agent name or w/out a cancellation #. I have no idea why ...the agent did not note my account. I was told in the conversation w/ the agent that I was still responsible for 4/17/13 and I stated that was absolutely fine because I intended to stay 4/17/13. I am sickened by this. I have always chosen to stay at Comfort Inn & Suites and did so a couple of months ago in Huntsville. However, I will never stay at another Choice Hotel and I will never hesitate to share my personal story regarding your hotel and your customer service with any of my friends and family that are making reservations at your hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
KalpsPatel, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Huntsville, responded to this review, 25 April 2013
Per our phone conversation I would like to apologize to you once again for your experience at our hotel. I hope we have resolved the situation to your satisfaction. We look forward to serving you the next time you are in Huntsville, AL area.
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 16 April 2013

I do travel and stay in hotel about 10-15 x yearly and this is a great place to stay. The front desk is courtesy and helpful. I chose to stay there because Patrick (who answered the phone when I called to ask questions) was extremely helpful not put off by my questions. Room was clean, upto date and most important quiet. Would stay again in a heartbeat.

Room Tip: Just tell the front desk what you like and they will get you the room you would like, they did me.
Montgomery, Alabama
Reviewed 15 April 2013

You always worry when you book a room without knowing too much about the hotel and especially the area. I was extremely pleased with the experience my husband and I had recently at the Sleep Inn and Suites in Huntsville, AL! The hotel is a new facility in a safe area, clean, roomy and customer service was exceptional. Patrick checked us in and when he found out that we were there for a wedding and not familiar with the area, printed us directions and information on the location of the event. He couldn't have been nicer!! I would strongly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for safe, clean comfort. The free hot breakfast was also a big plus!!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
Cordova, Tennessee
Reviewed 10 April 2013 via mobile

Have stayed here for numerous trainings and never been disappointed in the rooms. The breakfasts are decent but nothing to "write home" about. The wireless internet sometimes has only connection and requires a separate login every 12 hrs. The security certificate is not valid so any firewall protection you may have may block you getting access.

• Stayed April 2013
Smiths, Alabama
Reviewed 4 April 2013

I have stayed here on numerous business trips over past the 5-6 years. Great staff in Patrick and others do a fine job. The property is close to everything restaurants and entertainment. I will continue to stay here on every trip up. Jeff Smiths Alabama