“Really good food!”

Dining options: Reservations
Huntsville
“Really good food!”
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Just had lunch with a group of friends...I had the salmon cakes for lunch and they were really delicious! We will definitely be back.

• Visited July 2014

Huntsville
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

I've lived in Hsv for nearly 10 yrs, but just recently discovered Brix. Its truly the best food in town. The sushi nachos, chicken scallopini, and Brix salad are my favorites. Love their martinis, wine list, and attention to detail. They even have a private room for parties and special events. Having my daughters bday there!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Huntsvegasmama
Huntsville, AL
“Should be Rated in Top 10 (at least!)”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

My husband & I celebrated our 36th anniversary at Brix this week. It definitely exceeded expectations! The food, atmosphere and service were everything we could hope for in a special-occasion dinner. First, the food was outstanding.......it started with an appetizer of crab cakes, which were some of the best we had ever eaten....made with 3 different kinds of crab, according to our waiter, Edson. He continued to delight us with his service during each of our courses. He was attentive, anticipated our desires, offered sound advice, and provided delightful surprises throughout the evening. The menu had excellent variety, and the seven dishes we tasted all had a delicious combination of flavors for the discerning diner. Of special note (besides the crab cakes) were the lobster & squash ravioli, the wild mushroom & sweet pea risotto, and a basket of utterly divine beignets for dessert. Those beignets were melt-in-your-mouth delicious....little puffs of dough covered in powdered sugar which put those served at the famous New Orleans' Cafe du Monde to shame. There is NOWHERE in town to find better! The chef, Zach, came out to speak with us after hearing our raves to Edson about his cooking. He loves to cook, and it certainly shows in his exquisitely conceived & executed dishes.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank LynnB_Huntsville_AL
Tuscumbia, Alabama
“Brix in Huntsville”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Brix is a lovely restaurant with excellent service, an expansive menu and smaller entree choices
so that you don't have to stuff yourself to feel like you've been out to eat. The shrimp/coconut soup is exquisite.

• Visited May 2014
Gurley, Alabama
“Delicious Dinner but don't get Tiramisu for Dessert”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

My husband made resevations at Brix celebrating our 2nd wedding anniversary. We were greatet friendly and able to pick our table. The waiter was nice as well. We ordered the soup of the day. A Thai, Coconut and Shrimp Soup. I was wonderful. I then ordered the special of the day ( Blackened Cat Fish on a bed of rice and a side of fried green tomatoes) and my husband choose the Filet Mignon. Everything was delicious. We added a bottle of Alamos Malbec and the evening was great. The waiter then talked us into getting dessert and suggested the Bread Pudding. My husband choose the Tiramisu. Sadly the Tiramisu was a tiny dessert tasting nothing like Tiramisu. We called the waiter and he kindly pushed us into trying the Bread Pudding. We declined but he brought it anyway. It was good but tasted a lot like a hot bun. We had a great time so we kinda laughed it off.

• Visited April 2014