“Awesome stay”

Baymont Inn & Suites Huntsville
Ranked #43 of 53 Hotels in Huntsville
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We moved from another hotel because of rude service,no ac,and nasty dishes. We love la quinta!! The staff was extremely helpful and courteous.. The pool was cool and clean. The staff went out of their way to make us feel at home.

• Stayed: May 2014
There are newer reviews for Baymont Inn & Suites Huntsville

A TripAdvisor Member
Asheville, North Carolina
Reviewed 20 May 2014

You can tell that the hotel is a bit older however the staff made up for anything and everything. We were always greeted when we passed the front desk as well as asked if we needed anything and how was our stay. I would most certainly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I am in the room right now and the smell is overwhelming. I can't breathe. I'm miserable. The halls are no better. All else is average. No more than average but leaning towards less. The staff is nice. I haven't tried the breakfast yet so I can't say. If you have allergies, stay else where. The smell is unbearable.

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank ConstantWrkTraveler
Reviewed 11 May 2014

My stay was very pleasant and the room though simple was very adaquate, the staff was very friendly and helpful. THe continental breakfast is not too bad, but they need to get a different coffee supplier it was very weak no flavor,but no worse than the diner around the corner.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Stopped at Alabama Visitor's Center to try and find an available hotel during Talladega weekend. Didn't think I'd be lucky enough to find one in Huntsville, AL but found this one in a Travel/Hotel coupon book. Called the hotel directly and talked to Brian. Got a room and excellent directions. Kameesha checked us in and honored the coupon from the travel book (!!! on a weekend!!!). Found a quiet room with indoor corridors, a fitness center on the premises, free continental breakfast, a room with comfortable beds and shades on the windows that did a good job of keeping the room darkened. Friendly staff. Waffle House right next door, plenty of other restaurants and shopping nearby. Waunakee checked us ou - very helpful as well. A GREAT STAY!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 May 2014

This hotel has made some recent renovations that has improved the look and comfort my visits. I am in Huntsville a few times a year and will always make this my first choice of hotels. Rooms are clean and beds are comfortable. The breakfast can stand some improvements, but I enjoy relaxing in the lounge area with a cup of coffee and a bagel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 March 2014

Upon entering my room, I knew this was a mistake. The room had a funny smell, stains covered the carpets (I don't even want to think about what it was), there was dirt on the bed.. Yes, DIRT!!! The bathroom door had some of everything on it, I swear it hasn't been cleaned since this place opened. There was dried food on the wall (I assume that's what it was). I unfortunately was obligated to stay here but I tell you, never EVER again! I want to get up and leave now bc I'm laying in bed and just cringing at the thought of what else is around me. If the room would have been clean, I would have been satisfied. This place is just disgusting! Disappointed and Disgusted! #theyshouldbepayingpeopletostayhere!! :/

• Stayed: March 2014