This was the first time that I had stayed in this type of hotel so I was not sure what to expect. I normally stay at Holiday Inn Express locations. The hotel is in a convenient location across the interstate from a shopping and restaurant center.
The hotel does not provide a breakfast but residents can purchase breakfast if they like or purchase individual items. The rooms are more like studio apartments with a large desk, double size bed, chair, kitchen and bathroom. For someone staying a week, this would be perfect to minimize the need to eat out all the time.
The best part of the room was the chair. I am a avid reader and loved leaning back in a comfortable chair to read made my evening.
The hotel room is comfortable and I would highly recommend this place for those who aren't dependent of being pampered.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and experience our new Comforts of Home Bedding Collection. Brand new rooms ~ Fully renovated December 2006 At the Candlewood Suites Hotel Huntsville, we put the amenities where they really count: in your room. Work efficiently at your over-sized executive desk with free high-speed Internet access and two separate phone lines - check email and talk on the phone at the same time. Relax in the overstuffed recliner while you enjoy the CD/VCR player. Borrow your favorite movies from our free DVD library. Work off some stress in our fitness center or visit our Candlewood Cupboard. You can purchase meals, snacks and sundry items at value prices. Have laundry? Wash your clothes in our complimentary washers and dryers. Earn Priority Club points for each qualifying stay.Located only 7 miles from the Von Braun Center, only minutes to Bridge Street Mall, and minutes away from Redstone Arsenal . Our setting is the perfect choice for business or leisure travelers. We are conveniently located off of I-565 in Huntsville, and within a 1/2 mile of the Cummings Research Park, US Space and Rocket Center, and Redstone Arsenal/Marshall Space Flight Center. We are a pet friendly hotel. Pets are allowed with a non-refundable fee based on length of stay. $75 for 1-6 nights and $150 for 7+ nights. One pet allowed per suite and must weigh less than 80 lbs. Pet agreement must be signed at check in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, IHG, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Candlewood Suites Huntsville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Huntsville Hotel Huntsville
- Candlewood Huntsville
- Huntsville Candlewood Suites