“Great Place”

InTown Suites Huntsville
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Huntsville
InTown Suites Huntsville
Ranked #50 of 53 Hotels in Huntsville
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

I stayed a week for work. While the rates were great I wasn't sure what I was getting into. What a surprise! I was very pleased with the room. The staff made sure I was happy with my stay, and they were very helpful. I had never stayed at this brand of hotel, but it was a pleasant surprise. I would stay again while in Huntsville.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank angelface3020
There are newer reviews for InTown Suites Huntsville

Reviewed 5 March 2014

Each of the three floors in this hotel smells HORRIBLE. Everytime I return to my room each day, the hotel smells like something different....in a bad way. It either smells like butt or a mixture of people's food ALL THE TIME. It kind of makes me sick to my stomach and it is really annoying. I have to light incense and place a towel under the door just to keep the hallway odor's from creeping into my room. Also, housekeeping could do a better job.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank ann256256
Reviewed 21 November 2013

For the last 4 years I have had to traveled into Huntsville for business and I have always stayed at the In Town Suites. The price is great and the location of the hotel is convenient to where I need to be. The staff is always very helpful and friendly. If I have ever had a problem it was taken care of in a timely manner. I have seen great improvement at this hotel the last year or so; rooms are cleaner and I appreciate the little things the manager does to make you feel welcome and at home. I understand this is a "no frills" hotel but when they remember your name and ask how you are enjoying your stay, you know they care. I don't get that treatment at most full service hotels so naturally I do not expect it at an extended stay. Maybe this is why I keep coming back.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
5  Thank ArmyStrong65
Reviewed 15 November 2013

it would be great if you could be a housekeeper and live here I would love to work here, I have been here over an year and have a disabled daughter and would love to be a housekeeper or front desk clerk,it would be a great blessing.

• Stayed: December 2012