“Great pizza” 5 of 5 bubbles

Pane E Vino
Ranked #29 of 593 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: View, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

The Jackson Polluck pizza was amazing. Greek salad was also very good. Inside was a little loud but the outdoor seating is a great option. Will definitely go back

“friendly staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

It was my first going here and it was delightful. The greeter and the staff were so nice and suggested if I wanted to sit outside. The waitress gave me a few suggestions and man was she right with her suggestions. Almost every waiter outside asked if my table was doing alright. I give this place a 5/5. Great food, great location, and a nice staff. :) can't wait to come back and visit.

• Visited May 2014
Huntsville, Alabama
“This pizza is so good it will get you pregnant with a food baby”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

I was sitting on the patio one sunny afternoon with my cat Snuffleupagus. I don't even like pizza, so I came here just to complain and get a free meal. You're thinking "well why did you rate this place excellent then?" Once I took a bite, the pizza was so good i punched myself in the face. This pizza is so good, the Rubik's cube I had sitting on the table fell off and completed itself, my cat barked, my water turned to wine, I rolled 5 yahtzees in a row, I landed in Free Parking after passing GO AND collected 200 dollars, Scarlett Johansson invited me to a movie premier, President Obama gave me a Nobel prize then let me launch a Nuke at Russia, and then I had to change my pants. That all happened in the first bite. Naturally me and my cat Snuffleupagus got a doggy bag and dipped. I didn't want to risk getting an erection in public if I ate anymore.

• Visited May 2014
4 Thank EatThisPizzaDick
Elk Grove Village, Illinois
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

The food is terrific and the ambiance is wonderful. We ate outside next to a beautiful park with a pond and a number of beautiful ducks and geese. The service was prompt and freindly; all this made it a top notch dining experience.

Huntsville, Alabama
“Good Food, Terrible Service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

Overall my title summarizes exactly the pros and cons of this restaurant!! The food, specifically the pizza and calzones are wonderful!! They have a good wine selection and the prices for both the food and wine are very low considering the quality of both!! However this is dampened by the incredibly bad service. Let me qualify though, all the times I have been the waiter or waitress have been very nice, however it takes absolutely forever for them to service the table. It can be easily 20 minutes before they make it back to or by your table. This would easily be a 5 star rating if they could get the waiting staff issue shored up!!

1 Thank texaskd5