“Food was not bad...”

Ranked #168 of 650 Restaurants in Huntsville
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: With more than 50 HD TV’s and an exciting new menu, Baumhower’s Victory Grille is your new big game headquarters! From our USDA Chuck and Beef Brisket Burgers to fresh, Alabama seafood… and don’t forget our legendary wings – there’s enough Legendary Fun and Legendary Food for the whole family!
Reviewed 14 December 2013

I went here for the first time on a Sunday and it was just me. The server treated me a little strange since I was alone. I didn't have good service at all. I may try it again with my wife but won't go back alone to grad a bite.

Reviewed 27 October 2013

First off, our server was acting weird, like she was on medication or drugs. Then while in the middle of us eating our meal, she came and chatted with us for a second and then made a racial slur towards one of her coworkers. We were apalled. We paid for our meal and left. Never going back again, although the food was good. A little overpriced as we paid $50 for 2 burgers and 2 beers, but we did not look at the reciept as we just wanted to get out of there. Also in our area there was a VERY loud group yelling over the game that was on and then there was a birthday announcement that was very loud as well. If you are looking for conversation and intamacy with someone, this is NOT the place to go.

2  Thank Juan-A-Murder
Reviewed 21 October 2013

My 15 year old son has loved going here to celebrate victories after baseball and football games and even took his girlfriend there as they like the same food.

the service is great, especially for large groups and the menu is very extensive (maybe too extensive). Gooey Fries are a must, the grilled chicken (Ying and Yang or Black and white and the Jerk chicken are very good). there are tv's everywhere, it is non smoking and a perfect place for families.

Reviewed 6 September 2013 via mobile

My friends and I had a great dinner here. The waitress was very friendly and attentive, and the food was great. I had the Wangs with grits and okra. For dessert, we all had a Fried Banana Pudding A-la-Bama. It was phenomenal, and put us all into a food coma. The atmosphere was great since there was a lot of college sports memorabilia up and there were numerous games on the tvs all at once

Reviewed 12 August 2013

Ordered carry out on Monday evening. Shrimp and grits for me, beef and grits for my wife. We sampled and both were excellently prepared and tasty. We need to get this far south more. Biscuits were as good as advertised too. If we return to Huntsville, we will be back.