“Fun place but Ok food”

Ranked #135 of 620 Restaurants in Huntsville
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: With more than 50 HD TV’s and an exciting new menu, Baumhower’s Victory Grille is your new big game headquarters! From our USDA Chuck and Beef Brisket Burgers to fresh, Alabama seafood… and don’t forget our legendary wings – there’s enough Legendary Fun and Legendary Food for the whole family!
Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

This is a fun place especially during football season. The food is ok. I had a mixes drink that was not very good. We ordered wings and they were dry to me. My chicken wrap was good.

Reviewed 27 February 2014

We were looking for somewhere different for "date night" that had BuzzTime trivia entertainment and a non-smoking atmosphere. That they had. The bar area was a bit noisy making conversation difficult. I tried the seafood gumbo special, which had plenty of small shrimp and rice but none of the advertised Conecuh sausage and was almost tasteless, I had to ask for hot sauce to flavor it. My wife ordered Rosemary Chicken which tasted more like butter than anything else. The rice and broccoli were overcooked. I had the "hot lips" chicken salad and ordered it extra spicy which also was on the mild side. I like spicy food and let the server know when ordering. The service was great, the trivia was there, but the taste was lacking. The prices were higher than what we would normally pay for this venue. One entrée plus soup and salad, and two drinks ended up just over $42 before tip. They offer Pepsi products.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

We were joined by another couple to watch an NFL playoff game (our team lost) and it was an "okay" experience. There were plenty of servers, but they didn't seem to be in the game themselves. We could go twenty minutes without getting checked on. The appetizers are good, though on the ordinary side. A friend had the wings and said they were "okay." I had a burger that was somewhat of a disappointment...it sounded much better described on the menu than the actual experience. There was a decent selection of beers on draft and in the bottle. The only reason I would return would be to see a big game because there's nowhere you can sit that you don't have a good view of a tv screen. If they would kick up the service and food quality a few notches, I think they would surprise themselves and get quite a bit busier.

Reviewed 14 December 2013

I went here for the first time on a Sunday and it was just me. The server treated me a little strange since I was alone. I didn't have good service at all. I may try it again with my wife but won't go back alone to grad a bite.

Reviewed 27 October 2013

First off, our server was acting weird, like she was on medication or drugs. Then while in the middle of us eating our meal, she came and chatted with us for a second and then made a racial slur towards one of her coworkers. We were apalled. We paid for our meal and left. Never going back again, although the food was good. A little overpriced as we paid $50 for 2 burgers and 2 beers, but we did not look at the reciept as we just wanted to get out of there. Also in our area there was a VERY loud group yelling over the game that was on and then there was a birthday announcement that was very loud as well. If you are looking for conversation and intamacy with someone, this is NOT the place to go.

2  Thank Juan-A-Murder