“Great food, great service.”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #60 of 598 Restaurants in Huntsville
Price range: US$15 - US$100
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Huntsville, Alabama
“Great food, great service.”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Had lunch here with friends yesterday. I had the house salad and added shrimp. My salad was great, shrimp were delicious and so was the dressing. The best meal on the table had to be my friend's Bang Bang Shrimp Tacos! She couldn't finish all of hers and shared. She received 3 good sized tacos and a side. Those tacos were so good the hubby and I are having dinner there tomorrow night. I've been told on Wednesday's they have the Bang Bang Shrimp appetizer for $5. I don't know how true this is but we shall see. Service was excellent as always.

• Visited August 2014

Huntsville, Alabama
“Amazing Crab Cakes!”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Crab cakes and coconut shrimp are amazing. And they have super cute wine glasses (but not for sale, unfortunately...). The decor is lovely, but the music is a little loud. We usually eat here at least once when my family is in town.

• Visited June 2014
Huntsville, AL
“Old Reliable”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Good seafood a long way from the sea. Good bar seating when the main dining room is busy. Usually have the usuals....Bang Bang Shrimp and fish and chips

• Visited June 2014
Point Clear, Alabama
“Good for a chain restaurant.”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Good selection on the menu. They were very busy so service was not up to par. A bit noisy. Probably not my first choice for relaxed meal.

Visited July 2014
MADISON
“Sea Bass”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

My son and I went...It was a long wait but worth it. We went after Mother's Day so the Sea Bass we had was not a "special". It was Chilean Sea Bass and it was delicious! I never thought Fish could be so good if it was not fried! (Yes, I'm Southern!) The server was real nice. My husband and I plan to go again for a combination of Birthday and Father's Day.

• Visited May 2014